Feast your eyes on the the Lebron 15

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Being real, The Kyrie's are the better balling shoe and might be more fashionable as well. They have taken over the courts.

Lebron's are going the way Air Jordan's did where they really just for the fans of Lebron and not the masses.
I said the same shyt and bron dikkriders kept trying to tell me how all the see on the courts are brons bullshyt moonboot shoe

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

This color's whack but i bet it'll look good in a black & white like
air-jordan-9-space-jam-retro-official-photos-01-323x215.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Corny ass Kobe stans trying to shyt on LeBron's line when LeBron has generated way more money for Nike as a shoe seller and produced way more classic sneakers.

:mjlol:

Nobody wear ball sneakers for fashion no more. I have PG1's I wear to hoop. These got potential in certain colorways though.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
See this is the problem.

Yeah the bron is trash and this is the second colorway. Yet and still boost Adidas are all a copy of Nike's.
This whole nike is copying Adidas shyt is a lie. Adidas copied nike.
This is just like the pump and Reebok. Nike made the fukk'n pump first then Reebok took the pump.

Art Barr
they are sharing designers and aesthetic signatures*

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Corny ass Kobe stans trying to shyt on LeBron's line when LeBron has generated way more money for Nike as a shoe seller and produced way more classic sneakers.

:mjlol:

Nobody wear ball sneakers for fashion no more. I have PG1's I wear to hoop. These got potential in certain colorways though.
Just like a Lebron fan, bringing up irrelevant numbers when the subject and evidence is right in front of you :hhh: