Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show, man...I don't even know what to say about it.
Despite Junkie Depp being one of the two characters on this show that doesn't totally suck, no character in Fear The Walking Dead is strong enough to have an entire episode dedicated to him or her and that includes him.
Also there was no need for those flashbacks. No one cares about dude's junkie girlfriend from the first episode of the series and there is no reason to do flashbacks on the main junkie because we know all we need to know about him.
And how the fukk has civilization fallen so quickly and whole new societies have been built? I figure we are about 2 months into the full blown zombie crisis and instead of seeing how things devolve we are just thrown into the thick of things like we are Rick Grimes and have been in a coma for a while. shyt should not be this bad yet.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to go head and cancel this shyt.
They glossed over so much shyt with the initial outbreak/takeover which I thought would be the focus. Now they in their 3rd season and I don't care about one character on the show....

Actually it's still the second season but yeah they burned through the events of season 1 so quick. I really wanted to see society crumble, like news conferences from the president and things like that. They should still be showing that in season 2. The ratings are still decent but it won't be sustainable like walking dead

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OK so I have WAAAAAYYYYY behind. I quit after episode 3 of this year. I'm watching episode 4 and I just saw the part where they got strand on some wild :wrist: fakkitry. I should have known they'd have to emasculate the main black character on here.

I accidently posted this reply in the season 1 thread.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK so I have WAAAAAYYYYY behind. I quit after episode 3 of this year. I'm watching episode 4 and I just saw the part where they got strand on some wild :wrist: fakkitry. I should have known they'd have to emasculate the main black character on here.

The actor is gay in real life

Daps
Reppin
Canada

That's right where I stopped watching too. I don't actually need to watch this shyt I've been caught up with the comics and both seasons of the telltale games which is 100x better than this bullshyt

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Am I the only person who completely forgot that Reuben Blades supposedly died in the last episode of the first half of the 2nd season?