Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has this whole episode been following this ghoul ass junkie

Yes I gave this show 3rd chance but I'm done, Nick is the only character I like but this should not have been the first episode for the second half

What really pisses me off is how they made such a huge deal about flight 456 and the girl only got like 1 episode

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yes I gave this show 3rd chance but I'm done, Nick is the only character I like but this should not have been the first episode for the second half

What really pisses me off is how they made such a huge deal about flight 456 and the girl only got like 1 episode
create a badass character in an interesting, new way and discard her after one official episode, television writing brehs

yeah they dropped the ball on that one

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
create a badass character in an interesting, new way and discard her after one official episode, television writing brehs

Yeah they need to be called out on that BS, even had homegirl on talking dead and they made it seem like she was coming back for further episodes.

I can't believe that fear the walking dead is the second highest program on AMC

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Second half trailer :ld:

Shhiit trailer looks great.....:ehh:

First episode for 2nd half was 7/10...

Yet, that was the worse unnecessary death....no reason either one of the guys with guns and room should have died...like waa said earlier...lazy writing

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Yeah they need to be called out on that BS, even had homegirl on talking dead and they made it seem like she was coming back for further episodes.

I can't believe that fear the walking dead is the second highest program on AMC
she's still alive

she was rescued by the same people who tried to take over strand's boat.. i'm guessing she'll show up again