Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Chris is becoming my favorite character :pachaha:

"We board and use force if we have to" :mjlol: Okay Madison.

Alicia's dumbass :mjlol: Get your family kidnapped because you "wanted somebody to talk to" crehettes.

Asian girl joined Conor's group :whoa: :mjcry:

Be an adult and get bossed around by your mom :russ:

WHAT THE FUKK, CHRIS?! :francis:

This show sucks but we watch it anyway :wow:

Feel kinda bad for Jack... but :yeshrug:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Chris and his bro are def my favorite characters after Strand...I just dont know what they are gonna do with Strand. This show feels like each week i'm closer to quitting but I havent fully given up yet...If the regular Walking Dead was still on the air i woulda been gave up.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
This show is so awful that its great sometimes :heh:

White girl fukked everyone over and got a steak.

Papi no nikkaz don't trust Strand but is nursing a confirmed enemy back to health

Didn't I say Strand would be bedridden looking up at his new boss. This chick driving his boat and still threatening him like the mexican killer ain't say the plan is for him and strand +1 to get into Mexico.

I can't wait to see what the fukk Mexico looks like to where you'd have to pay money to get in it. We talking about the zombie apocalypse bruh. Where are you spending money in the zombie apocalypse?:childplease:

The fact that junkie depp was the voice of reason this episode shows how stupid this show is. That and the fact that its season two and I still don't know the names of a cast that's like 6 people.

Junkie Depp:Why won't you let me go?:ld: His mom: Because you want to.:sitdown: Me::what:

I bet the writer who wrote that was like :win: when he wrote that

That Russel Crowe looking dude was smart enough to be in charge in the zombie apocalypse but not smart enough to know what a zombie looked like? :beli: They let one tied up zombie take out two people. What was the point of the bags over the heads outside of a plot device? They could see each others ships. Chick is like 9 and a half months pregnant and trying to fight. I don't think any of the writers have ever seen a pregnant woman in real life before. I could take a classroom of fifth graders and have them write better shyt than this

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has Alicia ever worn short sleeves on the show? I can't remember and I found it strange how she was completely covered except her head on TTD