Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Especially since the actor playing Strand is gay in real life, why the fukk are you clowns getting so emotional about this shyt? It's a fukking TV show and gay people exist in the real world and on the show. :heh: Get over it
I don't care if the actor is gay. But that doesn't mean the character has to be gay. And on top of that, Strand wasn't even written to be gay character initially. The actor said this on The Talking Dead last week. The original plan was to have Abigail be his daughter, who is hiding with his wife somewhere. The gay angle wasn't added until recently. I don't even really care that Strand did turn out gay, but I like the wife and daughter idea better. It would've added a special layer to Stand's character.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm torn between trying to decide if this show simply sucks, if it's just not delivering on what I thought it would be, if it's the fact that the characters all suck, or if it's because they're a dumbed down version of TWD on water (trades, task force missions, your kids are grown now)

And Madison is an unbearable c*nt, please don't let her be the "rick" of this series

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
man this fukking bytch..., I guess good for her cause she wants to rescue her family, but taking control like it's her boat :francis:

Asian chick bout to take revenge :heh:

Chris :ohhh::pachaha: