Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Excited to see if they can deliver a quality show.

I enjoyed s1 more than almost any season of twd other than s1.

It was still ultimately mediocre but I liked that the film making process looked quality as twd is so amateurish.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
no love for junky deep?

i actually think its good quality. cinematography off top is better than WD. music is better. all they need is for us to become invested in the characters and that shouldnt be too hard since theyve only had 6 episodes. honestly this has potential to be better than WD to me

yeah they did miss a big opportunity with that one. that is disappointing. they skipped the entire fallout so now its just Walking Dead: California like its the real world or something
Yeah I don't know what brehs are talking about with no budget and low quality.

It looks wayyyyyy better than that horrible gritty look they try to give twd. Twd looks straight to DVD. This looks big budget in comparison

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They need to hurry up and bring back the pimply, zombie killing machine that is Tobias.
CNw5ML4WwAIMOYV.jpg

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
They need to hurry up and bring back the pimply, zombie killing machine that is Tobias.
CNw5ML4WwAIMOYV.jpg
Dude who played him implied he will be back :lupe:
Remember Tobias? He wasn't exactly a lead character in Fear The Walking Dead, but he played a very important role in the plot. For starters, he was the very first guy to realise what the hell was going on (thanks to his video game experience - joker). Well, we recently ventured to London to visit the Walker Stalker Con, and guess who we bumped into? That's right - Lincoln A. Castellanos (Tobias himself) was there, so we got chatting. Referring to his character's clued-up-ness, he admitted: "Yeah, it feels special to play someone who’s that smart on a great show."

And how likely is it that we'll see Tobias again? Has his job been done, or is Castellanos just waiting for the call? According to the actor: "That’s a great question, and people keep wanting me to get down to it and just be clear with an answer. I’ll say this, in general as far as the series goes not just Season 2, I don’t think it’s a question of if he’ll come back, it’s really more of when. When will the time be right for him to return, and what condition will he return in?" OHH, Tobias could be on his way back, folks!

Fear The Walking Dead: Lincoln A. Castellanos teases a Tobias return in this EXCLUSIVE interview! | melty.com

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Watching this marathon, they were better off staying in their barricaded neighborhood...

shyt was secure as fukk...but ol boy haaaad to go to the stadium and fukk it all up..