Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will tune in but the acting needs to be much better and less stupidity from the adults. How many episodes this season?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not much hope for this show. They really didn't give them any budget and this season according to that synopsis, most episodes will take place on the yacht. :russell:

I'll tune in, but if the first couple episodes stink, I'm ghost.
But there will be pirates and floating zombies!!!!!!

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Tyrese look-a-like and the Junkie are the most interesting characters...

I don't care for the rest of the characters yet..

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Are ever going to go back and show those 9 nine days that show how society fell? I still can't believe that did that bullshyt. They went from a few walkers, to a riot, to woodbury. Them 9 days that they skipped were supposed to show how the military, government, and gun toting america fell to walking targets. Those 9 days were literally the entire premise of the show.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
First Page...we outchere :martin:. I didnt see the full series until over the New Years when they were doing marathons. I'm digging it. New perspective......water....West Coast...Hispanics. Leading black man is the "Rick" of the group so far.

Let's go :blessed:

I believe AMC has spent some time, energy, and money into this show.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I am here for them bumping up the Strand character. Him, the old Vato dude and the chubby conspiracy theory kid were the best things about last season.
no love for junky deep?

Quality looks sub-par to be honest.
i actually think its good quality. cinematography off top is better than WD. music is better. all they need is for us to become invested in the characters and that shouldnt be too hard since theyve only had 6 episodes. honestly this has potential to be better than WD to me

Are ever going to go back and show those 9 nine days that show how society fell? I still can't believe that did that bullshyt. They went from a few walkers, to a riot, to woodbury. Them 9 days that they skipped were supposed to show how the military, government, and gun toting america fell to walking targets. Those 9 days were literally the entire premise of the show.
yeah they did miss a big opportunity with that one. that is disappointing. they skipped the entire fallout so now its just Walking Dead: California like its the real world or something