Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
the argument in this thread is hilarious :russ:

It's always weird watching people claim to abandon a show because one character they liked got killed off. The actor wanted to leave the show anyway they can't make him stay.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If we've learned anything, FTWD is the wrong show to get attached to any character. They shot
Cliff Curtis outta a helicopter

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This show does it EVERY FUKKIN TIME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:damn:

Yo get the fukk outa here!!!!!

Foreal??????
:ohhh:

Ice cold...my dude was a day one character...went out so.....basic

I don't believe this ish :damn::damn::damn::to::to::to::to:

WOW!!!! Glad I been staying away from this thread and mainly in the IW thread.

Holy shyt!!!

They actually killed Nick??

WTF???

Martha

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpg

I got you typin one of your autistic rants that I knew you would once I called you out, I see you one of the fakkit cacs from TSC who's STILL enraged over that thread about Angelina Love from years ago where I exposed all of yall for bein homo cacs.:umad:

:mjlol:@ you scramblin for ammo to threaten me wit in a desperate attempt to stop me from callin you out on your Alt Right cac identity, :ufdup:you even panickin like this blatantly admittin you plannin on tryna use an Ad hominem attack against me proves I'm right about you cac.

Usin terms like "white knight" lets me further know you a white boy pretendin to be black, just like every other Alt Right cac on here in disguise you ODin on the fake militant rhetoric to hide your white skin but all zombie shows aren't about race just cause Night Of The Living Dead was you imbecile.:michaeljordanlaugh: And I never called myself a revolutionary you thinkin any person that calls cacs like you out is a militant is another thing that cacs always say on here:cacjordan:wantin to fukk bad bytches no matter the race has nothin to do wit bein a sellout as long as a brotha isn't downtalkin the black race it don't matter who he fukks but you cacs don't understand that. The fact your white ass has the audacity to call a black man a "c00n" on here is disgustin.:pacspit:

:dame:Alicia is bad you must be another:wrist:dude like Art Barr.

:mspaintcamumad: I only call people Alt Right when they make Alt Right soundin posts like you do, you mighty defensive for a supposedly black man.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Stop tryin to deflect from the fact that you exposed yourself as an Alt Right cac wit them women hatin posts, we can't even see that pic but I like hot chicks unlike your fakkit ass you and your TSC boyfriends need to get out your feelins over that.:yeshrug: Say bein attracted to fine women is a repulsively disgustin taste cacs.:ufdupgay:

nikka you think any white woman is a crep'y skinned fantasy for you goofie.

I already exposed you were a fake narrative making clown who takes people comments out of context. Then like only weak fools do. Make assumptions and then an entire false narrative.
Conjured up off your demented mind's idea. of, what you think you read.
Which we know you can never recount Amy facts ever and you know as a crep chaser you goofie.

Yousa clown and anyone can debunk your false narrative adobe creator making ass.

You are not keen or smart goofie.
Not to mention you such a bed buck c00n.
George Romero has commentary on every zombie flick from night to the crazies.
to debunk your bullshyt assumptive easy to shatter the glass narrative making ass missed. While your demented mind thought up fantasy scenarios.
To make your disgusting crep'y skinned't taste for white women you bedbuck c00n.

Sorry but you are the c00n.
You failed to deflect whom you are and your negative self image of yourself on to me, bytch nikka.

Also retire that u mad GIF. It never works anytime you use it. It just reflects you are mad, enough to think it helps you in a discussion, you goofie.

When you lose every time your still mad face ass come with.
this assumptive mental patient resident home bullshyt you on,...
you low self esteem having crep monster chasin bed buck loser face ass goofie.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikka you think any white woman is a crep'y skinned fantasy for you goofie.

I already exposed you were a fake narrative making clown who takes people comments out of context. Then like only weak fools do. Make assumptions and then an entire false narrative.
Conjured up off your demented mind's idea. of, what you think you read.
Which we know you can never recount Amy facts ever and you know as a crep chaser you goofie.

Yousa clown and anyone can debunk your false narrative adobe creator making ass.

You are not keen or smart goofie.
Not to mention you such a bed buck c00n.
George Romero has commentary on every zombie flick from night to the crazies.
to debunk your bullshyt assumptive easy to shatter the glass narrative making ass missed. While your demented mind thought up fantasy scenarios.
To make your disgusting crep'y skinned't taste for white women you bedbuck c00n.

Sorry but you are the c00n.
You failed to deflect whom you are and your negative self image of yourself on to me, bytch nikka.

Also retire that u mad GIF. It never works anytime you use it. It just reflects you are mad, enough to think it helps you in a discussion, you goofie.

When you lose every time your still mad face ass come with.
this assumptive mental patient resident home bullshyt you on,...
you low self esteem having crep monster chasin bed buck loser face ass goofie.

Art Barr
YOU think any fine white woman is ugly you fakkit motherfukka, :ufdup:the only thing you exposed is you an Alt Right cac furious as hell cause I called you out on your bullshyt. Cryin about shyt bein taken outta context won't work bytch it's been painfully obvious you a cac wit every autistic ramblin post you make and your Alt Right arguments in here solidified your cac identity, your pale ass tryna lecture a black man about how to be real while callin him a c00n and bed buck like a typical racist Alt Right piece of shyt.:pacspit: fukk George Romero this is The Walking Dead franchise it ain't about race at all your try hard fake militant act won't distract anyone from the fact that you a Alt Right white boy so drop the blackface act kid.:pachaha:

I never called you a c00n you'd have to be black in order to fit that label cac:cacjordan:you bein so eager to scream c00n at a black man just shows your racism so keep provin my point you irate cracka.:umad: You even upset at my u mad gif the fact it pisses clowns like you off whenever I use it is why I'll never stop bytch, you been deep in your feelins wit me for years now stemmin from that thread in TSC you white fakkits on that board can't stand that I'm attracted to hot chicks and ain't gay like yall.:dame: You the one tryna project talkin bout low self esteem when you callin white women "creepy skinned" revealin that you think your own white skin is creepy lookin:francis:you so confused you don't know if you want to be the white boy that you are or a black man yet got the nerve to call someone else a mental patient wit your autistic posts bein largely unintelligible soundin like it's written by a retard. I got you editin your post 10 minutes later cause you so enraged you got to add more corny insults thinkin you winnin somethin in here:patriotscamumad: hop off my dikk and kick rocks you queer cac.:camby:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Don't really watch this show but they already killed off all the main characters from season 1 ...wtf

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
YOU think any fine white woman is ugly you fakkit motherfukka, :ufdup:the only thing you exposed is you an Alt Right cac furious as hell cause I called you out on your bullshyt. Cryin about shyt bein taken outta context won't work bytch it's been painfully obvious you a cac wit every autistic ramblin post you make and your Alt Right arguments in here solidified your cac identity, your pale ass tryna lecture a black man about how to be real while callin him a c00n and bed buck like a typical racist Alt Right piece of shyt.:pacspit: fukk George Romero this is The Walking Dead franchise it ain't about race at all your try hard fake militant act won't distract anyone from the fact that you a Alt Right white boy so drop the blackface act kid.:pachaha:

I never called you a c00n you'd have to be black in order to fit that label cac:cacjordan:you bein so eager to scream c00n at a black man just shows your racism so keep provin my point you irate cracka.:umad: You even upset at my u mad gif the fact it pisses clowns like you off whenever I use it is why I'll never stop bytch, you been deep in your feelins wit me for years now stemmin from that thread in TSC you white fakkits on that board can't stand that I'm attracted to hot chicks and ain't gay like yall.:dame: You the one tryna project talkin bout low self esteem when you callin white women "creepy skinned" revealin that you think your own white skin is creepy lookin:francis:you so confused you don't know if you want to be the white boy that you are or a black man yet got the nerve to call someone else a mental patient wit your autistic posts bein largely unintelligible soundin like it's written by a retard. I got you editin your post 10 minutes later cause you so enraged you got to add more corny insults thinkin you winnin somethin in here:patriotscamumad: hop off my dikk and kick rocks you queer cac.:camby:

Art Barr is a 55 yr old black male lmao he's not no alt right cac

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

You are the person who sought me out in this thread.
For your demented resident mental health issue having ass.
This whole shyt is because of you goofie.
Nobody was talking to you and nobody made alt right comments.
You wanted to run yo goof-tastic-tard mouth.
Got owned and now you mad.

nikka, you mad all these issues and brought it on yourself.

Get some help.

You need it.
You got identity issues, you make assumptions and you hate black women. Then because of your hate and it was easy to see and expose.
Simply because you admitted and dissed every feature of Amy reasonable black woman you could in anger. Just because nikkaz told you the black honest truth about Angelina love and you still hurt from it.

Ol bih made bedbuck c00n.

You still got such low self esteem. You still having issues,...months, years, later.

Don't involve me with your failure to be alright with your self.
you crep'y skin amd chest chasing bedbuck c00n.
Ol confuse alt right for not being all right with your own self.
While, you suffer from your own lack of esteem about your self face ass boi.

Nuffin ass nikka and get some hi red pics for your huff ass avatar.
You probably think that and that cam shyt you use is vibrant. Instead you need to get a pair of bifocal lenses.
Plus, stop stealing the resident's glasses and denture set you share a bunk with. You fakkit ass dementia patient resident ass nikka.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art Barr is a 55 yr old black male lmao he's not no alt right cac

I ain't fifty five and I damn sure ain't no alt right cac.
You dudes must want some attention from another man.
Go call your boyfriend hulk Hogan.
He is fifty five plus, and really mirrors alt right cac views.

Maybe he will entertain you,....

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I ain't fifty five and I damn sure ain't no alt right cac.
You dudes must want some attention from another man.
Go call your boyfriend hulk Hogan.
He is fifty five plus, and really mirrors alt right cac views.

Maybe he will entertain you,....

Dude you looked over 40 over a decade ago in your pics on Sohh...You know I'm close haha