Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I dont know why but i cant stand that fukkin actress who plays the reporter chick or whatever.
I think she was on Californication too.
Maggie Grace is a great actress she played Shannon on Lost (and was in them Taken movies), she also hot as fukk.:ohlawd:

is this show filmed damn near black n white or is it my tv?
It's artistic effect for the scenes takin place in the present.

Fukk this shyt.....no nick no me, IM OUT ON ALL THIS ZOMBIE SHYT:pacspit:

Edit: after reading a couple posts about nick being a crack head....always needing his fix.....mmmmm maybe the whole this is a big whatever....my enthusiasm’s been curbed:ld:
:whoa:They still got Luciana and Alicia fine asses so that's all that matters :dame:@ watchin for the men.

:mjlol:I thought those flowers Nick was fixated on were opium plants.

thought i could watch this with nick being the only redeemable male character making it worth a view.
amongst the feminazi scrubbed husk of the entire franchise concerning the word walker.
where no actual real male character of value in any series exist except the conflicted, junkie depp.

who will eventually usurp rick after emasculating rick in their rick and madison love fest.
this show has committed to the femi-nazi scrubbed train station it was fully scheduled to.
like there are really like no redeemable male characters in this universe.
to keep any self respecting cognitive man interested at this point.
Alt Right cac exposing himself:mjpls:

and
:dame:@ watchin for the men

I know dude dissed the junky but his reaction was way over the top, gotta be more

Hopefully Madison is dead, she’s worse then the blondie who was fuking the governor
:ufdup:Madison and Andrea are 2 of the best characters and both are hot especially Andrea.:noah:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This show and this franchise were abducted and taken from darabont so long ago and sabotaged for just a revenue grab. It lost ita way a long time ago.
I was just to zombie fanatical to cut the shyt off back then.
fukk the racist reverse sexist to make white women this end all be all in a zombie movie.

This goofball shyt done.

Then they replace the gale Anne herd as Madison with another gale Anne herd avatar.
This time she tank girl and April o Neil with the turtle van and tank girl artillery. With Morgan playing ice t out of alien makeup as an emasculated black man.

fukk this series.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Maggie Grace is a great actress she played Shannon on Lost (and was in them Taken movies), she also hot as fukk.:ohlawd:

It's artistic effect for the scenes takin place in the present.

:whoa:They still got Luciana and Alicia fine asses so that's all that matters :dame:@ watchin for the men.

:mjlol:I thought those flowers Nick was fixated on were opium plants.

Alt Right cac exposing himself:mjpls:

:ufdup:Madison and Andrea are 2 of the best characters and both are hot especially Andrea.:noah:

Did you just call me an alt right cac.

You don't even know wtf you talembout.
When zombie movies in the Romero flavor are made to be about the race discussion. with black people as the focal point you ignorant fake false narrative making clown.

Zombie movies are about black people being the hero, goofie.

fukk are you talembout,.....dummy.

This site need to do a whole scrub of these fake narrative phoney wanna be militants.

You ain't no revolutionary bih.
I really fought for real human rights.

Where are your civil rights battles, bih.

This misquote of who I am makes me wanna silent bob yo bih made phoney ass.

Who are you?

Oh you are the tranny supporters who supports white women on here.

That is who you are.

Next time you, better remember who you are and not deflect who you are on to me, bih.

Never in ya life and in person I would fukk you up for real.

You better stop thinking you can do what you want on the internet bih. It is people who put this net shyt together who know how to find and get at you easy.

This shows me you not sophisticated enough to stop me from fukk'n you up if I choose. Now shut cho weak false narrative making ass up. You so weak you sitting back years later mad cause you a sellout. trying to make false narratives true about yourself about you. Then graft them on to someone else.

You better hope you don't ever get shyt I feel I wanna take from you. You won't ever be shyt to do shyt to tho.

Now move yo weak as around, bih.

You are the easiest clown to expose for being alt right here. Don't deflect the type of person you are ashamed of being on to me, you bytch made ass being.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Did you just call me an alt right cac.

You don't even know wtf you taken out.
When zombie movies in the Romero flavor are made to be about the race discussion with black people as the focal point you ignorant fake false narrative making clown.

Zombie movies are about black people being the hero, goofie.

fukk are you taken out,.....dummy.

This site need to do a whole scrub of these fake narrative phoney wanna be militants.

I really fought for real human rights.

Where are your civil rights battles, bih.

This miswuote of who I am makes me wanna silent bob yo bih made phoney ass.

Who are you?

Oh you are the tranny supporters who supportss white women on here.

That is who you are.

Next time you, better remember who you, and not deflect who you are on to me, bih.

Art Barr
:umad:Your autistic ass is furious that I pointed out the Alt Right overtones of your posts, you even got them in this post too claimin that nikkas who call out cac posters are wanna be militants.:mjpls:

THIS zombie tv show was never about a race discussion and Nick was a white boy just like Rick so your whole argument is invalid, you were just whinin about feminists like the anti women Alt Right cac that you are.:camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:umad:Your autistic ass is furious that I pointed out the Alt Right overtones of your posts, you even got them in this post too claimin that nikkas who call out cac posters are wanna be militants.:mjpls:

THIS zombie tv show was never about a race discussion and Nick was a white boy just like Rick so your whole argument is invalid, you were just whinin about feminists like the anti women Alt Right cac that you are.:camby:

All zombie shows made in the Romero light. like the walking dead are a race discussion gooftard.
You once again show in your white pawg chasing mind. You don't know shyt from zombies, to wrasslin to black nationalism.

You sir are such a lost c00n.
You don't even have any actual social compass.
that resembles anyone black with any semblence of black nationalism.

Shut cho weak sellout consistently making comment face ass all the way the fukk up, bih.

We already know you are a white woman bed buck'n c00n white knight.
Just your opening in your response illustrates that to people in the know. So since you publically wanna show your sellout race baiting sellout face and card. I am publically gonna mark your sellout card with another sellout mark for you. Your love of white women and white culture is at such an all time high. You came in the post talking about saving your milk of magnesia princess. Then only read the parts of my rant that fit into your gooftard sellout narrative. Not realizing Morgan is also neutered as a character and reoccurring theme of any black man in the franchise. You on the other hand ignore any commentary I made like usual. Then fall for the trap you made in your own mind. By forgetting that the information you skim actually exist. Here is a tip dummie. When you skim information on a page.
it is still factually there to read. It still exists even if you skim over it goofie.
Well I don't skim over Information and I will gladly up any information to show you are a white pawg chasing sellout. Trying to make a false narrative by skimming and selectively picking verbiage you thought to selectively read you dummie.

Now, we can easily expose you for whom you are if you wanna keep this up.

You are the easiest sellout bed buck c00n pawg chaser to expose.

All I have to do is do a search on:

Trangelina love vs Naomi

To expose you.

So please keep it up. So I can expose to the film room. How you think trangelina love on a black forum is better looking than Naomi. Just for starters. Plus any other post.
where you go further down the bedwench c00n rabbit hole.

You don't know shyt about being a black revolutionary, or woke. You know nuffin about black nationalism and being a black nationalist.
So why you of all people, would you. Try to make it like you not a sellout and deflect it on to the realest nikka alive. Like I have no flodge'n in my background in any realm of anything. Yet you have nuffin but servers full of your bedbuck c00n based drivel.
to cite as an example of your bed buck c00n fukkery based ideals.

So let's play,....

I can easily show the people you like crep'y chested fake boob'y white women.
over just being black and black women, real easy.

To draw and show complete distance and perspective of the type of bedbuck false narrative making c00n you are.

Art Barr

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there something going on the set for a second major character to want out?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Dawg,..
Dude, @Stack Money, is the biggest bed buck c00n in the forum. Ignore his comments before he falsely pegs you, as alt right.

to cover up his love for crep'y chested and crep'y fake boob white women.

Everytime he gets exposed for liking crep'y skinned't fake chested ass white women.

Dude like women like this tho.

I had to spoiler this bedbuck c00n taste.
it is so repulsively disgusting.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All zombie shows made in the Romero light. like the walking dead are a race discussion gooftard.
You once again show in your white pawg chasing mind. You don't know shyt from zombies, to wrasslin to black nationalism.

You sir are such a lost c00n.
You don't even have any actual social compass.
that resembles anyone black with any semblence of black nationalism.

Shut cho weak sellout consistently making comment face ass all the way the fukk up, bih.

We already know you are a white woman bed buck'n c00n white knight.
Just your opening in your response illustrates that to people in the know. So since you publically wanna show your sellout race baiting sellout face and card. I am publically gonna mark your sellout card with another sellout mark for you. Your love of white women and white culture is at such an all time high. You came in the post talking about saving your milk of magnesia princess. Then only read the parts of my rant that fit into your gooftard sellout narrative. Not realizing Morgan is also neutered as a character and reoccurring theme of any black man in the franchise. You on the other hand ignore any commentary I made like usual. Then fall for the trap you made in your own mind. By forgetting that the information you skim actually exist. Here is a tip dummie. When you skim information on a page.
it is still factually there to read. It still exists even if you skim over it goofie.
Well I don't skim over Information and I will gladly up any information to show you are a white pawg chasing sellout. Trying to make a false narrative by skimming and selectively picking verbiage you thought to selectively read you dummie.

Now, we can easily expose you for whom you are if you wanna keep this up.

You are the easiest sellout bed buck c00n pawg chaser to expose.

All I have to do is do a search on:

Trangelina love vs Naomi

To expose you.

So please keep it up. So I can expose to the film room. How you think trangelina love on a black forum is better looking than Naomi. Just for starters. Plus any other post.
where you go further down the bedwench c00n rabbit hole.

You don't know shyt about being a black revolutionary, or woke. You know nuffin about black nationalism and being a black nationalist.
So why you of all people, would you. Try to make it like you not a sellout and deflect it on to the realest nikka alive. Like I have no flodge'n in my background in any realm of anything. Yet you have nuffin but servers full of your bedbuck c00n based drivel.
to cite as an example of your bed buck c00n fukkery based ideals.

So let's play,....

I can easily show the people you like crep'y chested fake boob'y white women.
over just being black and black women, real easy.

To draw and show complete distance and perspective of the type of bedbuck false narrative making c00n you are.

Art Barr
6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpg

I got you typin one of your autistic rants that I knew you would once I called you out, I see you one of the fakkit cacs from TSC who's STILL enraged over that thread about Angelina Love from years ago where I exposed all of yall for bein homo cacs.:umad:

:mjlol:@ you scramblin for ammo to threaten me wit in a desperate attempt to stop me from callin you out on your Alt Right cac identity, :ufdup:you even panickin like this blatantly admittin you plannin on tryna use an Ad hominem attack against me proves I'm right about you cac.

Usin terms like "white knight" lets me further know you a white boy pretendin to be black, just like every other Alt Right cac on here in disguise you ODin on the fake militant rhetoric to hide your white skin but all zombie shows aren't about race just cause Night Of The Living Dead was you imbecile.:michaeljordanlaugh: And I never called myself a revolutionary you thinkin any person that calls cacs like you out is a militant is another thing that cacs always say on here:cacjordan:wantin to fukk bad bytches no matter the race has nothin to do wit bein a sellout as long as a brotha isn't downtalkin the black race it don't matter who he fukks but you cacs don't understand that. The fact your white ass has the audacity to call a black man a "c00n" on here is disgustin.:pacspit:

:dame:Alicia is bad you must be another:wrist:dude like Art Barr.

Dawg,..
Dude, @Stack Money, is the biggest bed buck c00n in the forum. Ignore his comments before he falsely pegs you, as alt right.

to cover up his love for crep'y chested and crep'y fake boob white women.

Everytime he gets exposed for liking crep'y skinned't fake chested ass white women.

Dude like women like this tho.

I had to spoiler this bedbuck c00n taste.
it is so repulsively disgusting.

Art Barr
:mspaintcamumad: I only call people Alt Right when they make Alt Right soundin posts like you do, you mighty defensive for a supposedly black man.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Stop tryin to deflect from the fact that you exposed yourself as an Alt Right cac wit them women hatin posts, we can't even see that pic but I like hot chicks unlike your fakkit ass you and your TSC boyfriends need to get out your feelins over that.:yeshrug: Say bein attracted to fine women is a repulsively disgustin taste cacs.:ufdupgay: