Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
So whatever happened to Sierra & Gabi from the FTWD: Passage? Are they gonna at least make a cameo this season? They had potential especially Sierra. I was interested in their storyline.

They'll probably have a 1-2 episode cameo later on and then just not be seen again like ol' girl from last season.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk wrong with Junkie D?!
:dwillhuh:

Shoulda clapped that weirdo Troy

You don't leave weirdos like Troy alive. He already has the other people in the colony behind him. He'll probably end up killing his father and brother.

Y'all see any black folks in that group?:mjpls: They seems like some white supremacists.

Strand is still the best character.

Luci fine ass survived:noah:

This season has been piff so far:leon:

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
It seems like the kind of place that could've been a white supremacist enclave before it was re-purposed after the zombie apocalypse. :lolbron:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I thought the first hour of the season premiere was great and looked to be a turn for the better for the series. Hour 2 started off well but seemed to start falling into old habits midway through.
This past episode just felt like the uneven and mostly unsatisfying stuff I have become accustomed to with this show. I am looking forward to this upcoming episode because Reuben Blades has always been the best thing about this show and his return can only improve things.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They need the homie Carlos Santana to just pop with that electric geeetar in this episode