Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
wow they actually killed travis...denno how it'll be now w/ the shift to Madison as the leader.

last season was a blur and don't even remember how they got to the military complex

Travis killing all'em walkers in the pit though with just one bite, even after dude released them all...:usure:..hate comparing him and his crew to TWD one, but seems like madison/travis' crew are super sayians compared to rick's with some of the shyt they pulled.

meanwhile they threw ofelia in the bushes

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Maaaaaaan!!
fakkit homie from Shameless in this now?!
:scust:

His face just irritates me

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Popped that spoon in his eye like a cup of Jello pudding!
giphy.gif

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are with white separatist and I believe they shot Travis. They tried to kill nicks girl but he wasn't with it. Madison knows and she tested the dad with the cold black coffee line. He's like a Clive Bundy knock off. The sons attitude toward Travis and Madison was a dead give away, he couldn't believe a white woman was with him.

:gladbron:

They not gonna like you, AMC!

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching this literally as it apparently got a lot better, gonna start where I left off I think to hold me over till power and got, they'd literally just got off the boat halfway through s2 last time I watched.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
They are with white separatist and I believe they shot Travis. They tried to kill nicks girl but he wasn't with it. Madison knows and she tested the dad with the cold black coffee line. He's like a Clive Bundy knock off. The sons attitude toward Travis and Madison was a dead give away, he couldn't believe a white woman was with him.

:ohhh: I might pick this show back up again if there's a chance of seeing some armed cacs getting that work :gladbron:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Facts

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
wow they actually killed travis...denno how it'll be now w/ the shift to Madison as the leader.

last season was a blur and don't even remember how they got to the military complex

Travis killing all'em walkers in the pit though with just one bite, even after dude released them all...:usure:..hate comparing him and his crew to TWD one, but seems like madison/travis' crew are super sayians compared to rick's with some of the shyt they pulled.

meanwhile they threw ofelia in the bushes

I haven't seen her since

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This season is already better than the last 2 and I'm only halfway in...

Homeboy that wa getting his booty busted but was being a thug in the show Shameless, is in this one...

Old girl with the spoon and the eye :picard: