Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are braindead. I can copy whatever comment from youtube.com i want with no issue.
Anyone here have trouble copy and pasting youtube comments from they pc? :mjlol:

Now i know why you got that WOAT banner. You wear it well.:salute:
Dude you fraud online comments to copy just like you fake stuffing your pants to make yourself look “bigger” trying to be goat at something
I stuff my boxer briefs to make my meat look big.:steviej:

I once was showing this girl a picture in my phone..as I was scrolling all these dikk pics I took started popping up. :smugdraper:

When I went to pick a girl up for our date. I was revving my engine loud as hell. Neighbors started to come outside.:smugdraper:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You are braindead. I can copy whatever comment from youtube.com i want with no issue.
Anyone here have trouble copy and pasting youtube comments from they pc? :mjlol:

Now i know why you got that WOAT banner. You wear it well.:salute:
Yeah you can copy and paste comments on Youtube on a laptop but still omg...do better. Thats all I say.
:mjlol:

Eastbmore

Man, money ain't got no owners.
Supporter
Daps
This is literally the most retarded thing to do ever. It wasn’t even like that YT comment was impressive. So to take more effort into copying the shyt. U could just used a smiley and said that’s crazy. But homey type the whole shyt out. That’s fukking weird breh
That's the crazy part, he doesn't even see anything weird about it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How much yo ssi check?:patrice:
You’re the one spreading lies about yourself on the internet while plagiarizing comments from YouTube, trying to boost yourself and finally got caught. Like this collection of events right here:

So you’re a 20 year old last year with a degree in supply chain management posting on the coli since you were 11-12 years old?? But somehow an Amazon warehouse worker all at the same time?

Got my degree in logistics and supply chain management. What that gotta do with anything?
Long story short I met this 22 year old cute as girl at Amazon a 3 days ago. We clicked instantly. I got her number and we been talking everyday alot on the phone on some chill flirting shyt. I told her I was gone scoop her up tomorrow since we both off and we can get some food and hang. She was happy and agreed. So today im off but I picked up a VET last minute which is a voluntary extra shift. Basically a shift I don't normally work. So I pulled up in the parking lot and I saw her talking to this skinny dude with dreads by his car. I stayed in my car and watched they was talking and laughing for a good 15 mins. I turned around and when I turned around again they were gone. I didn't know where they were but the car didn't leave so I stayed. 15 mins later she got out dude car and ran inside of Amazon. He got out like 30 seconds later went to his trunk and then he eventually left.

Ion wanna jump to conclusions since I dont know what really happened. Also im not sure what to do next cause technically she aint my girlfriend. Also how im suppose to take her out tomorrow after this?

Help a breh out. My heart kinda hurt im not gone lie.
Wrong again. Im in Miami. Got no reason to make all this shyt up. You are correct about most of the cleaning people being women. It's more hatian than spanish on the cleaning crew at my location. She is the youngest and havent been here long.
:palm: :ohmy:
So you’re really just making up shyt from other people’s life and comments for attention? What’s really good with you?
:deadrose:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You’re the one spreading lies about yourself on the internet while plagiarizing comments from YouTube, trying to boost yourself and finally got caught. Like this collection of events right here:

So you’re a 20 year old last year with a degree in supply chain management posting on the coli since you were 11-12 years old?? But somehow an Amazon warehouse worker all at the same time?

So you’re really just making up shyt from other people’s life and comments for attention?
Damn

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
A thread about a plagiarist which was based on alleged plagiarism. The inception levels to this. :wow:

ZdTNETI.jpg
Wait … whutttt??! There’s 2 of them
:deadrose: :ohmy:

giphy.gif

And the plot thickens...

spinning-top.gif

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

So you’re really just making up shyt from other people’s life and comments for attention? What’s really good with you?
Holy shyt :bryan: