The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
cause im lazy
No you’re a biter, fake ass swagger jacker.
:deadrose: :deadrose:
You retyped that comment out letter for letter and false claimed it. That’s that weird behavior. ctrl+Alt+delete yourself.

YouTube comment sections though, b?? Like who does this?? I’m perplexed. You chose the 2nd most “liked” visible comment to steal from 😭 that’s not your YouTube account either, you’re trying to go coli viral or something - clout dapping 😭 ?? Now you just invited people to do a grammarly or turnitin.com check on your old posts.

Last edited:
Daps
I don’t think you can even copy and paste from a YouTube comment section - you literally have to save the screenshot to your camera, then edit it and then copy or just retype the entire comment word for word. It’s a multi step process -
💀:deadrose:
it takes less time to just compose your original thought. Try to copy and paste a comment from YouTube from mobile or a computer, you’ll see lol
:gucci:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ZdTNETI.jpg
Wait … whutttt??! There’s 2 of them
:deadrose: :ohmy:

giphy.gif

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Copywrite Infringement
No you’re a biter, fake ass swagger jacker.
:deadrose: :deadrose:
You retyped that comment out letter for letter and false claimed it. That’s that weird behavior. ctrl+Alt+delete yourself.

YouTube comment sections though, b?? Like who does this?? I’m perplexed. You chose the 2nd most “liked” visible comment to steal from 😭 that’s not your YouTube account either, you’re trying to go coli viral or something - clout dapping 😭 ?? Now you just invited people to do a grammarly or turnitin.com check on your old posts.
Typed it out?:gucci:I copy and pasted the comment. fukk is you talking about?

Coli viral with a comment in a thread I aint even start. I been here since 2012 I dont care about being in the mix.

Coli brehs maybe right about you..Get help woman. :what:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I copy and pasted the comment fukk is you talking about?

:beli: ….. :mjlol:

Are you sticking with that story?? You do realize that some of us posting here are in the IT field or have a background in research/tech right?? 🙄 Why not do a screen grab if all you wanted to do was copy what was said? Would have saved you 20 minutes
——-
“that the YouTube app has restricted users from copying any text from the comments directly.”
w1nONC4.jpg

—-
Dude is still posting like he’s stuck in a 2012 dimension and people don’t know the inner workings of the internet. You literally had to retype the comment or take 10 minutes to covert the comment to format it for copying

YouTube restrictions on copying have been in place since like 2010 😒😂

Last edited: