FBA tells Pan Africanist why he loves the USA...then this happened

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
American nationalism coming from us is so lame and see through
Say what you need about Kaep but he legit had black people across the country supporting him sitting down/kneeling during the anthem and next thing you know it's muhfukkas turned into Captain America, literally wrapping theirselves in the flag and shyt :mjtf:

That shyt will NEVER slip my mind
bill-cosby-confused.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
During the fat dude's speech, One of his commenters mentioned that African police are worse. I agree to an extent because the laws can be made up on the spot in 3rd world countries.

However, id argue that you could at least bribe your way out of the police altercation in Africa. That is privilege allotted only to white people in America.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
During the fat dude's speech, One if his commenters mentioned that African police are worse. I agree to an extent because the laws can be made up on the spot in 3rd world countries.

However, id argue that you could at least bribe your way out if the police altercation in Africa. That is privilege allotted only to white people in America.
Yeah at least the police are Black in Africa. These cac officers can't wait to put a cap in your ass, they don't care about your money because they get more from cacs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Say what you need about Kaep but he legit had black people across the country supporting him sitting down/kneeling during the anthem and next thing you know it's muhfukkas turned into Captain America, literally wrapping theirselves in the flag and shyt :mjtf:

That shyt will NEVER slip my mind
bill-cosby-confused.gif

You are supporting a clown that voted for Donald Trump.

This dude is just as bad as Tariq.