Favorite things to watch when smoking?

Daps
I was gonna cs TZ, but sometimes I get into moods where ill be like "man, this shyt is corny" and I gotta throw on an Arnie movie or some shyt. My cuz n me got blown as fukk n watched terminator 2, I had the :ooh: the entire time. I can't watch something low budget, I start clowning that shyt nonstop and everybody be getting mad @ me if they're into it.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
beavis and butthead is one of the GOATS of this. as a matter of fact, Im blazed now and about to watch some eppys :smoker:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna cs TZ, but sometimes I get into moods where ill be like "man, this shyt is corny" and I gotta throw on an Arnie movie or some shyt. My cuz n me got blown as fukk n watched terminator 2, I had the :ooh: the entire time. I can't watch something low budget, I start clowning that shyt nonstop and everybody be getting mad @ me if they're into it.
Terminator 2 is my favorite movie of all time, I've watched it probably hundreds of times growing up, I realized like two years ago I hadn't even seen Terminator 1 :pachaha:

got :smugdraper: AS fukk and it blew my mind. The beginning scene where Arnold murders those hoodlums, rips dudes heart out and then there is a shot with Arnold looking down at the entire city of LA at night was :noah:

James Cameron :ahh:

oh shyt, I actually found the exact scene from a website about the Cinematography of Terminator, the entire movie is beautiful on Blu-ray

vlcsnap-2012-03-15-21h00m01s95.png

Tunes

Pro
Daps

Roll one up and enjoy​

Last edited by a moderator:

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Man vs Wild
Locked Up Abroad
Mythbusters
and my personal favorite Shark Week :lolbron:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I super lit last night while playing the walking dead. I eventually passed out....