Favorite things to watch when smoking?

Idon'tWannaillIjustchill

Reppin' Beautiful Buds
Daps
I don't smoke anymore but when I did the best thing to watch was cartoons.

I used to blaze and watch Dragonball Z with the :krs: face on the whole time.

Watched the Animatrix after I smoked and that shyt had me :gladbron:

that shyt was :krs:

some of it was really really dark and depressing too

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Oh yeah, if y'all don't have a surround sound setup, upgrade your shyt STAT. It is intense as fukk when smoked out.

Idon'tWannaillIjustchill

Reppin' Beautiful Buds
Daps
Oh yeah, if y'all don't have a surround sound setup, upgrade your shyt STAT. It is intense as fukk when smoked out.
I have a whole entertainment system in the living room, with a huge subwoofer and surround sound speakers.. I was watching saving private ryan one night with it cranked up, my neighbors knocked on my door and told me to turn it down, I live in a house and you could hear that shyt down the block it was so loud :laugh:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I have a whole entertainment system in the living room, with a huge subwoofer and surround sound speakers.. I was watching saving private ryan one night with it cranked up, my neighbors knocked on my door and told me to turn it down, I live in a house and you could hear that shyt down the block it was so loud :laugh:

Nice!!!
I got one too. I just picked up an Elemental Designs a7-450 sub. That shyt hits so low and loud! I watched Tron Legacy after hooking it up, and when the kid goes into the grid for the first time I was like :damn: