Favorite Power Rangers Series ?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They probably depending on that for income and everybody’s cool with it
Not necessarily considering that her being front and center likely has her having a higher booking fee compared to everyone else especially since she could use her namesake to do it.

She's not a ranger legend and that poster is rather misleading to fans. That's the bigger issue more than her actually being there, which shouldn't be an issue.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Not necessarily considering that her being front and center likely has her having a higher booking fee compared to everyone else especially since she could use her namesake to do it.

She's not a ranger legend and that poster is rather misleading to fans. That's the bigger issue more than her actually being there, which shouldn't be an issue.
Someone made a good joke there in the thread.
Can you imagine Heath Ledger's daughter doing Joker appearences? LMAO.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Is there a tokusatsu thread here? It would be interesting to watch one of the Japanese series with the coli

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Godzilla_vs._the_Mighty_Morphin_Power_Rangers_II_Issue_4_Cover_RI.jpg
Godzilla_vs._the_Mighty_Morphin_Power_Rangers_II_Issue_4_Cover_B.jpg

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Saw this one on the show yesterday, I'll probably cop

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was a PR fanatic… up till mystic force, the cape on the suits just killed it for me, and all the “magical source, mystic force” crap.

Everybody is saying RPM is the GOAT, but again the damn suits/zords just take me out man.

I wanna pick up where I left off after mystic force, but idk if I have the patience at 30 to watch a whole children’s show again.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I still laugh at the fact that we hardly ever see the Ranger’s parents but the one time they all showed up, Rita kidnapped them all, and placed them in a dimensional trance.

:dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ninja storm was the last season I watched :whew: to this stay it still has the catchiest theme song that pops in my mind randomly

Lost Galaxy
Space
Ninja Storm
Time Force
Light speed

Basically everything after Turbo up until Ninja storm were my favorites, that run was OD :ohlawd:

Pretty sure I started tuning out with the dino ones and SPD, that Ninja Storm energy was like a sugar rush, I completely crashed off of the whole series after watching that one religiously

Everyone's saying RPD is the goat so I'll check it out :ehh: