Favorite /Best Reggae Joints

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
research the work of buju banton, barrington levy,spragga benz, bounty killa, beenie man, vybz kartel, capelton, some supacat, everton blender, nadine sutherland, queen ifrika

in fact some find some reggae stations and podcasts and vibe out

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
"If I ever forget to give thanks Jah please remind me, if I ever get lost please find me and stand besides me, Rastafari Almighty. If I ever forget to give thanks Jah please remind me, if I ever get lost please find me and stand beside me, to protect and guide me".
:mjcry:

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
Luv Buju....Mighty Dread,Sudan,,Not An Easy Road.

Til Shiloh is my favorite CD of his.

The Legend Bob Marley---Could You Be Loved,No Woman,No Cry She's Gone,Kaya,No More War/Zimbabwe,Wake Up and Live

Tanto Metro---Everyone Falls in Love

Didn't even start to name my favorite songs by Shabba Ranks

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
love my reggae and dancehall...... I remember back in the day in my late teens watching David Rodigan Murder Mighty Crown in a clash ....... I must have been the only Nigerian in the dance .......

I could post for days but im only gonna post these

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many to mention..I wouldn't even know where to begin. Jamaicans are crazy talented and prolific..i could go back to the 70s, 80s and 90s and get to insane heat. Bob Marley is the popular choice but there's better artists and catalogues out there.
Dennis Brown, Garnett Silk, Bunny Wailer, Buju, Sizzla, Capleton,Vybz Kartel etc..then you go discover their dubplate specials and it gets even better. It's way too much heat from that little island. I don't even have to fukk with rap n r&b no more...reggae got it all covered from hard-core black consciousness to street vibes.
im jamaican and even im suprised at the depth of music that has come out of this island ..........

just talk about producers such as cox, digital, gibbs, tubbys, duke, and of course lee scratch perry