Favorite all time NBA go-to moves

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Billups was definitely as prolific with it as PP...the stepback jumper is so beautiful

Can't agree. The "step-back" was Paul Pierce's move during his NBA career. Like I said, nobody took and made more of those step-back shots. I've seen Pierce take that shot in game hundreds of times man.. If anybody had a go-to move in the 00, it was Pierce.

And the thing about Pierce's step-back.. Combined with his amazing footwork, his step ago had a unique look to it. :banderas:
99% of the time, Pierce's step backs are an unforced thing of beauty. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Can't agree. The "step-back" was Paul Pierce's move during his NBA career. Like I said, nobody took and made more of those step-back shots. I've seen Pierce take that shot in game hundreds of times man.. If anybody had a go-to move in the 00, it was Pierce.

You may be right primarily because billups does the hard step like in my gifs, and Pierce does the quick hop. Billups is more obvious and pierces takes less time and is quicker

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

@Spud34 peep the second shot :smugfavre:

lol

But you're right about the hard step back thing.. A lot of guys do the hard step back like the Harden gif. Pierce did the Pierce step back where it never looked forced. To this day I've never seen anybody use the step back like Pierce.

14:40
Stutter dribble into the step-back to ice the game. Ridiculous. :whew:

Prolly my favorite Pierce step-back ever

Noah

All Star
Daps
Jamal Crawford shake-n-bake on occasion, found it works pretty well if you add a fake scoop shot after gathering then go for your layup

If my shots going then that Steph Curry fake pull up hesitation move is fire but it's rare that I don't spot up

Otherwise I'll probably ask for the ball on the left block or around the three point line and look like a skinny Boris Diaw :mjcry::snoop:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Shaq's black tornado move was so goddddddamn ridiculous. But the dopest ever are the sky hook and MJ fadeaway