Fathers Day is the worst holiday in the world

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Does your lady work? :dahell:
If yes, how you treating yourself to your own day? :why:

The meal isn’t about me my Mom/Aunties arrange it as something nice for my Grandfather. Most of the fam is there. I don’t let my woman pay at my family functions.

I will probably pay for my Mom too

:yeshrug:

Why did you marry that woman and have kids if you don't get any appreciation?

A lot of y'all sound miserable.

She not my kids Mom

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought Father's Day was consolidated with Graduation. I 👀 Grads & Dads in the stores. So, I'm not sure Father's Day is celebrated on it's own anymore??

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s true nobody give a fukk about Fathers day

I know Im getting a mug and a keychain like every other year

We gonna go out for a big family meal and I’m still gonna pay for wifey and the kids

:francis:

Edit: and top of that I’m gonna have buy cards and bottles for my Dad and my Grandad

:mjlol:

This shyt is the worst

:mjtf:

Why? It's father's day, she needs to open up her purse

Daps
i swear there was just a thread on here calling men weak for making a big deal out of their own birthday.... no wonder why you get mere head as a gift and father's day is lack luster 😅

but it just depends on the fam i guess. me on father's day is not too differen from many other days in the year since i'm always hanging with pops and taking him places and buying him shyt

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Don't know why this one never became mainstream :laugh:

'Steak and Blowjob Day is a satirical unofficial holiday created in the United States as a male response to Valentine's Day and celebrated a month later,'
Date: March 14

Even outside of this holiday you're talking about there's an actual reverse of Valentine's Day called Sweetest Day that takes place in October and is specifically for men to be celebrated by their partners.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Father's Day is not the worst holiday, but y'all have to make it a point to require it be taken just as seriously as Mother's Day. Don't be paying for shyt or accepting sex as a gift. Gotta set the expectation, we do all the time regarding holidays and birthdays.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its more to do with the fact women care about this type of shyt more, more materialistic, more emotive, my father never cared about no fathers day and i don't either.
:mjgrin:

Lucky for you there’s only 3 women on this board. Otherwise you’d be sitting at that desk with HR wondering what the fukk is happening.

:russ:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
It’s true nobody give a fukk about Fathers day

I know Im getting a mug and a keychain like every other year

We gonna go out for a big family meal and I’m still gonna pay for wifey and the kids

:francis:

Edit: and top of that I’m gonna have buy cards and bottles for my Dad and my Grandad

:mjlol:

This shyt is the worst

Both my father and grandfather have passed away since I made this post less than a year ago

Make the most of everyday my bros we have less time than you think

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Father's Day is not the worst holiday, but y'all have to make it a point to require it be taken just as seriously as Mother's Day. Don't be paying for shyt or accepting sex as a gift. Gotta set the expectation, we do all the time regarding holidays and birthdays.
Usually people naturally celebrate those that are important to them. Trying to force others to say men are good fathers is wild. If they aren't acknowledged it's probably for a reason.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usually people naturally celebrate those that are important to them. Trying to force others to say men are good fathers is wild. If they aren't acknowledged it's probably for a reason.
Is that why women love watching the Kardashians and Real Housewives tear each other down?

That's what's important to them?

They damn sure ain't watching Shark Tank and the WNBA.

:troll: