Fathers Day is the worst holiday in the world

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Father’s Day is great for me. My daughters birthday is that same weekend, so we celebrate it together. I get gifts, I spend it with my daughter, and my parents are usually in town. My parents come in town, and me and my pops bond on the grill cooking for my daughters bday and we talk about life. I have a great BM. She look out for me, and that day usually around fam. If we go out to eat, I don’t usually pay for shyt, which is good, because as the provider, I’m usually the one paying for everything. Last year I was in Orlando. This year, I’ll be home somewhere poolside, and practicing bball with my lil girl since she’s taken to that sport and she’s good at it. My mama, my BM, and our fam usually have the baby. My daughter gives me a gift. Her hug and affection is really all I need. I also get a pass to get loaded with no cares lol

broller

Veteran
Daps
It’s true nobody give a fukk about Fathers day

:yeshrug:

I know Im getting a mug and a keychain like every other year

We gonna go out for a big family meal and I’m still gonna pay for wifey and the kids

:francis:

Edit: and top of that I’m gonna have buy cards and bottles for my Dad and my Grandad

:mjlol:

This shyt is the worst

:russ: :dead:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Don't know why this one never became mainstream :laugh:

'Steak and Blowjob Day is a satirical unofficial holiday created in the United States as a male response to Valentine's Day and celebrated a month later,'
Date: March 14

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Im just salty cause I grew up without my father.

Straight up babymammaism but in the 70s.

I love the fact that real fathers give their all for their kids, but my moms was the only one who I feel like straight held me down no matter what. Grandmas and aunties also dug deep to help.

My grandfather did so much to put a roof and fill the fridge but he was an azzhole in person. Didn't start to appreciate him in a deep way until he had already passed. I was about 23 and had been gone from home for half a decade by then. College.. but I just stayed in my college town during the summers (the hood was raw in the 90s and I wasn't no soldier.. for the dumb shyt that niqqas was dying for).

It's hard. All I ever knew was a low smoldering resentment for my father since I can remember. He died when I was 15. To this day I block fathers day out of my memory and always feel surprised when it pops up each year. Subconsciously this is just pouting like a child about everything.

You deadbeat Brehs are doing real harm. Think hard about your children's formative years and at LEAST make them feel secure until about 10. If you make it to 10 and shyt is basically comfy and happy... you'll just be a secure and confident person into the future. That foundation cannot be broken by adulthood. Likewise, an early childhood of high drama, fear, and abuse will be an unbreakable foundation of dysfunction into adulthood. And beyond. Into your kids lives, unless you break the cycle this karma will carry on.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

We gonna go out for a big family meal and I’m still gonna pay for wifey and the kids

Edit: and top of that I’m gonna have buy cards and bottles for my Dad and my Grandad

This shyt is the worst

Does your lady work? :dahell:
If yes, how you treating yourself to your own day? :why:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Was talking to my 4 year old the other day.
Was tryna tell him father's day is coming up and he literally gave me the :why:
"What's that"?

I said its like mother's day but you celebrate daddy instead.

Hit me with the :camby: and went back to playing with his truck:mjlol:

:mjcry:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

This shyt is the worst

Why did you marry that woman and have kids if you don't get any appreciation?

A lot of y'all sound miserable.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Y'all sad. My wife just let's me pick whatever i want to do on that day. Usually we go out somewhere nice as a family for lunch and the rest is up to me whether i want to do something together or just take time out for my own thing.

I remember to call my dad and we chat.