Father tries to kill his son then plays it off when confronted

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A random black man showed more compassion for a drowning child than his own dad. Mind you the dad said this has happened before.

A 6 y/o in open water fighting for his life more than once? WTF kind of parent is he? Apparently this happened a few years ago. I hope this child is ok

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
A random black man showed more compassion for a drowning child than his own dad. Mind you the dad said this has happened before.

A 6 y/o in open water fighting for his life more than once? WTF kind of parent is he? Apparently this happened a few years ago. I hope this child is ok

:dahell:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My uncle did that shyt to me once in the SEA. He carried me well past where i could stand and left. I could barely swim at this time. My whole mind was focused on not drowning on the spot i couldn't make it back and my uncle straight up went back to the beach already. Eventually maybe 20 minutes in some teenagers helped me back. Only thing i believe saved me was that i played football for hours every single day so my stamina was very high for a child. I remember every little wave was a danger moment.

Last edited: