Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If u gon do the shyt dont even do it under the same roof as your child. Gotta feel bad havin your child taken from you by the state because of your lack of judgment

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i dont see what the big deal is babies like to get high i know from experience i used to be a baby sitter

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
So he put weed before his duties as a father? That's what happens who you have an addiction.

His daughter was sleeping when he was caught smoking. How is that putting weed before his duties as a father?

Sure they take his daughter away from him for smoking weed but do nothing when she has bruises on her. :smh:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
His daughter was sleeping when he was caught smoking. How is that putting weed before his duties as a father?

Sure they take his daughter away from him for smoking weed but do nothing when she has bruises on her. :smh:

He wouldn't have lost custody if he wasn't smoking weed. He puts his kid in danger by having drugs in the house. He could get robbed. He could have been followed from his dealers house etc. He neglected his duties as a father by putting himself in a position to have the state take care of his kids for him. That's pathetic. I would probably stop smoking before I let that scenario even become a possibility.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wouldn't have lost custody if he wasn't smoking weed. He puts his kid in danger by having drugs in the house. He could get robbed. He could have been followed from his dealers house etc. He neglected his duties as a father by putting himself in a position to have the state take care of his kids for him. That's pathetic. I would probably stop smoking before I let that scenario even become a possibility.

Are you trolling :leostare:

I wanna know how he got caught smoking bud in his own house tho