Father clowns son for wearing skinny jeans

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop:

do people forget what its like to be young... clowning kids for how they dress does not make them want to change it only makes them want to rebel more. when we were rocking baggy gear and sagging we didn't give a fukk that our parents hated... this strategy will never work it only makes the dad look :flabbynsick:

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Terrible. So, the dad put this on Facebook or some shyt for some lulz?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Yeah that really need to go online. Terrible father.

I'm sorry, but I agree.

This shyt is only going to fukk the kids life worse.

If you don't want him to wear them, then throw them shyts away and buy him new clothes. Don't clown him for the world to see.

The kid is 15 years old. It's not like you can't force him to wear shyt that fits. :yeshrug:

Dude is still a youngin.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

do people forget what its like to be young... clowning kids for how they dress does not make them want to change it only makes them want to rebel more. when we were rocking baggy gear and sagging we didn't give a fukk that our parents hated... this strategy will never work it only makes the dad look :flabbynsick:

who gives a fukk its a funny vid :lolbron: nikka tryna read to much into it

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The kid will and should put up a video of his aunt fukking his father with a strapon or something like that.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm sorry, but I agree.

This shyt is only going to fukk the kids life worse.

If you don't want him to wear them, then throw them shyts away and buy him new clothes. Don't clown him for the world to see.

The kid is 15 years old. It's not like you can't force him to wear shyt that fits. :yeshrug:

Dude is still a youngin.

Let me tell yu something I lives a couple of blocks away from the dude who was in the video where his uncle was spanking him for tryna be gangsta. You think it stopped the kid from still tryna be a gangsta? Nope and about 5 months ago he got killed.

This dude prolly still gon be wearing skinny jeans behind his dad's back

Family Man

Banned
Daps

How many kids you got?