father boxes son for skipping class

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I dig the boxing gloves approach, but being able to make your child bleed and continue to 'discipline' him after seeing that is something I cant vouch for.

He shouldve went a bit easier on him- also, stop recording shyt for facebook.

Dad is bout 30 weightclasses above hitting him like James Toney and shyt.

Had me feelin for the son like,

giphy.gif

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Boxing the kid and putting it online was unnecessary, if his son was acting tough in school and threatening teachers and students with violence then maybe it would be justified but all he did was walk out of class, take away some of his shyt and his privileges

I thought this was a good post
You can tell dude is teaching his son fukked up values to begin with because he told him that it was okay to walk out of a teacher's class....as long as he called and told him about it. :stopitslime: What kind of half-ass principles are those?

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Damn brehs gonna get clowned on in school. The breh made that shyt worse, why the fukk dude record this shyt.

I was hoping breh sneak in a shot that would knock his pops out

:pachaha:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
:francis: Honestly I would have been better off as a man if this happened to me growing up......

It's a unique form of discipline.... I can respect it. :ehh:

Nobody should judge how another man chooses to rise his sons. :yeshrug:
Hell yeah, nothing wrong with a few blows to the head. When you enter a gym to start training for amateur boxing matches, you sign up for that. Some know of the possible long term damage, some don't. You don't sign up to be hit in the head by your own father, someone that should know better. The father is a fukking p*ssy, who can't fight. You think he would be trying this shyt if his son actually stood a chance of dropping him? He can keep beating up on his son, he shouldn't be surprised when his own son internalizes that anger and unleashes it on him, or even worse, someone else.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Judge: Do you admit to punching your son in the face?
Father: Yes, mam but...
Judge:Do you know that punching your son is child abuse?
Father: Yes, mam but
Judge: When your was bleeding what was your response
Father:...
Judge::ufdup: