Fat things you've done

Nesto90sKid

Rookie
Daps
Was on a class trip in Praque in my late teens ate a big plate of duck with lots of czech beer in the evening. Went out partying at the Vltava river and at midnight I went with a buddy to McDonalds. We bought 35 cheeseburgers put them in the middle of the table and ate them all) 50/50 with some soft drinks & milkshakes.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Always, it’s having a taste for fast food items from different restaurants and hitting each of them on the way home:pachaha::francis:

Like getting some ghost pepper wings and a biscuit from Popeyes, fries from Checkers, and a whopper from BK. Using app codes for them all and hiding the bags of food on the floor when I pull up to The drive thru so the workers don’t see me being :flabbynsick:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
smash.jpg

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Starved myself for a few days before my yearly physical. My doctor said I was very healthy and i went ahead and smashed on a big mac and 2 slices of meat lovers pizza afterwards:myman::noah::flabbynsick:.

2. Ate a whole large papa John's supreme pizza and the cinnamon pull aparts in one setting. This was when I was in college so I gained no weight lol.