Fat things you've done

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:gladbron: Breh were you sober?
Yeah but I also hadn't eaten all day. I bought them to share with my roommate (I was in the Marines at the time). Well, they didn't want any so I figured I'll eat about 10 or so and save the rest. After 12 wings, I was like I can eat a few more.:ehh: About 30 minutes later I had finished all 60 and was literally on the bed like :dead:.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Yeah but I also hadn't eaten all day. I bought them to share with my roommate (I was in the Marines at the time). Well, they didn't want any so I figured I'll eat about 10 or so and save the rest. After 12 wings, I was like I can eat a few more.:ehh: About 30 minutes later I had finished all 60 and was literally on the bed like :dead:.

Respect :salute::russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I guessed where my friend went out to eat because I recognized the pork chop in their picture

We don't even live in the same state :flabbynsick:

Ayyy man

Ate 60 wings from wingstop in one sitting. :flabbynsick:

Ghat damn, i don’t think i can eat more than maybe 20, you a bad man :salute:

Once again this thread got me back in tears

Yesterday ate two steak egg and cheese bagels

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Finished a six pack of 20 oz bottles of big red in one night. They were so cold they were like a slushy z:blessed:
i worked at a movie theater a loooong time ago and we could have all the soda and popcorn we wanted. i drank enough big red and big blue to get diabetes several times over. i cant touch it these days. i overdid it but man it was good

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
i worked at a movie theater a loooong time ago and we could have all the soda and popcorn we wanted. i drank enough big red and big blue to get diabetes several times over. i cant touch it these days. i overdid it but man it was good
Yeah I really didn’t touch the stuff.
But that one day something ignited in me.
I was having a full blown Tony Montana coke binge :russ:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Yeah I really didn’t touch the stuff.
But that one day something ignited in me.
I was having a full blown Tony Montana coke binge :russ:
im like that with a lot of stuff. usually i think mountain dew is disgusting but pair it with taco bell and i can drink a gallon of it