Fat person tried to say I've got no work ethic

yo moms

drunk
Daps
as far as im concerned all you nikkas is:flabbynsick:

i aint never had a problem getting p*ssy and probably never will

nikkas getting mad cause i lift... really???? only time i ever get negative criticism its on the web.

irl nikkas is on some "damn son what i go to develop this""what can i do for my abs" "how many days you work out a week" and bytches "take ur shirt off" "do you lift:shaq:"

dont get mad at the end of day imma still be more ripped than any of you fukk boys (fact) and whenver i get ready to my mouthpiece is sharp enough to have a church girl selling p*ssy 4 me(fact)

berneydidnotread.gif

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

but u read the one where i posted a bytch's instagram u bytchless virgin fakkit:whoo: have u pulled any bytches yet? why dont you have any bytches breh? girls dont find you attractive? do you wear the same beat up shoes everyday? whats ur fashion game lookin like? are you a nerd?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
but u read the one where i posted a bytch's instagram u bytchless virgin fakkit:whoo: have u pulled any bytches yet? why dont you have any bytches breh? girls dont find you attractive? do you wear the same beat up shoes everyday? whats ur fashion game lookin like? are you a nerd?

Why you worrying about me :usure:

You choked worse than lebron. Had a bytch on your bed and you didn't even get a kiss? :wow:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

Lol

How can u be a virgin and call other people virgin tho :pachaha:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Lol

How can u be a virgin and call other people virgin tho :pachaha:

cause unlike this bytch nikka i could/have pulled bytches...he seems like the type of nikka who bytches wouldnt give the time of day. plus when i posted a bytch instagram this nikka reacted on some :krs: like hed never seen a bytch b4 in his life. shyt was sad i felt bad 4 the lil nikka:to:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
cause unlike this bytch nikka i could/have pulled bytches...he seems like the type of nikka who bytches wouldnt give the time of day. plus when i posted a bytch instagram this nikka reacted on some :krs: like hed never seen a bytch b4 in his life. shyt was sad i felt bad 4 the lil nikka:to:

She looked like a man :snoop: she has bigger palms than you.

You still salty because I exposed you?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
She looked like a man :snoop: she has bigger palms than you.

You still salty because I exposed you?

fukk nikka how did you expose me??????

i posted a bytch's instagram. how did I get exposed?

even after fukk nikkas tried to expose me by messaging her(which she prob just ignored as internet spam from worthless ass loser nikkas:myman:)

im just curious i posted one of my bytches now post one of yours nikka

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Seen the pics. :ufdup:

i dont believe you had a chance to smash that.

Shes can become a dime if she bulks a lil.

Was her bf black?

nah he was mexican...i had that bytch:inlove: with a nikka. she text me as soon as i gave her my number.