Fat person tried to say I've got no work ethic

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
AND YOU STILL AINT SEE AN INCH OF p*ssy YET

fukkIN fakkit

nikka ill bet any money i could fly to harlem and fukk anyone of your bytches and bust a nut on your pissy matress. spending all this damn time running around on the coli when yo fat cant even run a lap on the track:birdman:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
nikka ill bet any money i could fly to harlem and fukk anyone of your bytches and bust a nut on your pissy matress. spending all this damn time running around on the coli when yo fat cant even run a lap on the track:birdman:

You know no amounnt of muscle will change the fact ur overcompensating for been a virgin.

When will nikkas learn. Get out the gym and get some.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

1. IM NOT FAT
2. YOU A fukkIN fakkit. NO WAY AROUND IT

YOU NEVER TOUCHED A WOMAN SEXUALLY

YOU NEVER GOT A KISS BEFORE

YOU NEVER GOT HEAD BEFORE

AND YOU A GROWN ASS MAN. shyt IS WILD HOMO

YOU LIKE BOYS nikka

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
You know no amounnt of muscle will change the fact ur overcompensating for been a virgin.

When will nikkas learn. Get out the gym and get some.

:leostare: ive been lifting since i was 13 breh and probably will til im dead

1. IM NOT FAT
2. YOU A fukkIN fakkit. NO WAY AROUND IT

YOU NEVER TOUCHED A WOMAN SEXUALLY

YOU NEVER GOT A KISS BEFOREwrong:myman:

YOU NEVER GOT HEAD BEFORE

AND YOU A GROWN ASS MAN. shyt IS WILD HOMO

YOU LIKE BOYS nikka

u right i dont know if your fat. but i remember ur face being fat and ugly in your old avi... so i assumed that you were fat.

post ur females breh. i guarantee i could post more/better looking bytches that i couldve fukked. bum ass nikka. you was probably one of nikkas in the room mad i was stunting with my shirt and enough jays to open my own footlocker fukk nikka.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Lifting doesn't make you hard :leostare:

nah it just makes my body hard:leostare:

my killer instinct that i had since birth makes me hard, and ill dirt u p*ssy nikka along with any of these other fukk nikkas who voice their insignificant opinions

yo moms

drunk
Daps

my killer instinct that i had since birth makes me hard, and ill dirt u p*ssy nikka along with any of these other fukk nikkas who voice their insignificant opinions

:russ:

Hope you been working on that glass jaw. Like killer instinct will help when you can't throw hands to save your life :bryan:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjpls: virgin or not... ill still mack a bytch any given time i feel like it. and im willing to bet any bytch i ever pulled was better looking than you. i got an idea why dont you give OP some pus that way that swagless loser wont die a virgin and you could use your vagina for another purposed besides being a useless whore. dont ever disrespect me bytch i got more swag/juice/game than every one of these fukk nikkas on the coli combined. check my resume:whew: anytime i open my mouth to hit a bytch off with convo her only reaction is:blessed:

:costanza: you don't even know how to have sex

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

nikka you like boys son

you wild homo

never fukkin kissed a girl before

never seen tittys

dont know what they feel like

never smelled p*ssy

you only had gf so ya father dont find out you gay

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

:stopitslime:

How the fukk can u not have gotten a female in the 23 yrs u been on earth.

Its impossible breh, its scientifically impossible.

Come out the closet its 2013 breh.

:what:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:russ:

Hope you been working on that glass jaw. Like killer instinct will help when you can't throw hands to save your life :bryan:

:costanza: you don't even know how to have sex

nikka you like boys son

you wild homo

never fukkin kissed a girl before

never seen tittys

dont know what they feel like

never smelled p*ssy

you only had gf so ya father dont find out you gay

:stopitslime:

How the fukk can u not have gotten a female in the 23 yrs u been on earth.

Its impossible breh, its scientifically impossible.

Come out the closet its 2013 breh.

:what:

as far as im concerned all you nikkas is:flabbynsick:

i aint never had a problem getting p*ssy and probably never will

nikkas getting mad cause i lift... really???? only time i ever get negative criticism its on the web.

irl nikkas is on some "damn son what i go to develop this""what can i do for my abs" "how many days you work out a week" and bytches "take ur shirt off" "do you lift:shaq:"

dont get mad at the end of day imma still be more ripped than any of you fukk boys (fact) and whenver i get ready to my mouthpiece is sharp enough to have a church girl selling p*ssy 4 me(fact)

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
As far as im concerned fat people shouldnt even be allowed to talk or work :scusthov:

nahhh. bro im 195 pounds prolly less than 10% bf benched 345 yesterday. ive been in tinychat multiple times shirtless:ahh: asks nikkas about me (no homo):birdman:

If u removed the no homo from your post, id probably believe u. Get the fukk off this site fakkit :pacspit: