This fat fukk was about 350lbs and said that :russ:

I can't take this earth seriously anymore

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:dead:

This fat fukk was about 350lbs and said that :russ:

I can't take this earth seriously anymore

:beli: he was prob right. cause its obvious you get no bytches. mayb if youd work harder in other areas you might attract bytches...cause i guarantee your looks and swag arent getting it done:sadbron:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
being fat doesnt = bad work ethic though

The only way to get that size is to sit on your ass all day eating. Don't give me that shyt.

:beli: he was prob right. cause its obvious you get no bytches. mayb if youd work harder in other areas you might attract bytches...cause i guarantee your looks and swag arent getting it done:sadbron:

You must be fat :skip:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron: maybe they r comfortable fat-- but they work 60 hour weeks?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
What they tell you about taking those fries out on time breh? :russ:

Faint.gif

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
The only way to get that size is to sit on your ass all day eating. Don't give me that shyt.

You must be fat :skip:

nahhh. bro im 195 pounds prolly less than 10% bf benched 345 yesterday. ive been in tinychat multiple times shirtless:ahh: asks nikkas about me (no homo):birdman:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
he was talking about puttin in work on a pile of cheeseburgers

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:rudy: @ the resident, ball-less, virgin tryin to school someone on swag :childplease:

GET CHO LIFE,PABLO :fedup:

:mjpls: virgin or not... ill still mack a bytch any given time i feel like it. and im willing to bet any bytch i ever pulled was better looking than you. i got an idea why dont you give OP some pus that way that swagless loser wont die a virgin and you could use your vagina for another purposed besides being a useless whore. dont ever disrespect me bytch i got more swag/juice/game than every one of these fukk nikkas on the coli combined. check my resume:whew: anytime i open my mouth to hit a bytch off with convo her only reaction is:blessed: