Fat people ruining your beach experience unappreciation thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
lol @ you catching feeling over this thread. You clearly fat.

Post a picture to prove you ain't.:mjpls:

I didn't catch feelings over this thread, not all non fat people hate fatties breh, let the fatties live lol, I thought this thread was terrible, hence me one starring it :obama:

As for your second statement, you admit that you like looking at attractive men at the beach and now you're asking another man on a message board for a photo to see if I'm attractive to you or not :wrist:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
fat chicks are pretty disgusting and fat hairy guys :huhldup: but fat couples :wow2:

meanwhile-in-florida-usa-fat-guy-on-sunbed.jpg

fukk yall even doing at the beach? :why: hit the gym.

then they go in the water and all the kids starting drifting away until they got a quarter mile stretch to themselves :heh:

'scust

and they both have the audacity to open their legs too.:what: smh. just imagine the sweat and funk fusing together as a result of them staying in that hot Florida sun with the humidity flowing all throughout their greasy skin.:gag:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it ain't just girls either. I stay seeing these fat nikkas at my beach and shyt. matter fact, it's worse with the men because atleast there still some fat bytches who are insecure enough to know they ain't shyt so they have no reason for coming to the beach. These fat nikkas just don't give a fukk. That's another part that pisses me off alot.

i'm not gonna cosign all your shyt, live and let live, but for real fat dudes don't give a fukk, atleast fat chicks would tie a shirt or a towel around their waist or put on a whole piece bathing suit, these fat dudes putting on euro style bathing drunks without a fukk in the world stretch marks and all, gut hanging over, smelling like shyt.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
fat chicks are pretty disgusting and fat hairy guys :huhldup: but fat couples :wow2:

meanwhile-in-florida-usa-fat-guy-on-sunbed.jpg

fukk yall even doing at the beach? :why: hit the gym.

then they go in the water and all the kids starting drifting away until they got a quarter mile stretch to themselves :heh:

all that weight and pressure coming down on his lungs, heart, stomach, intestines....all the blood and oxegen waisted on supporting those fat cells...damn...