Fat people ruining your beach experience unappreciation thread

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Attractive people :usure:

So in addition to attractive women, Y'all like looking at attractive men :mjpls:

Also SMH at a nikka making this thread and nikkas co signing him, somewhere on st0rmfr0nt or some similar site cacs is making a thread about "******s" ruining their experience at some public place.

Yall nikkas really be like "ew, a fat person" in real life? These are grown men too :dead:

With that being said, fat people don't really bother me :ld:

worst comparison ever, god damn. The fukk is wrong with some of you on this board?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
it ain't just girls either. I stay seeing these fat nikkas at my beach and shyt. matter fact, it's worse with the men because atleast there still some fat bytches who are insecure enough to know they ain't shyt so they have no reason for coming to the beach. These fat nikkas just don't give a fukk. That's another part that pisses me off alot.

I'm a grown man. Fat people really and truly dont bother me for real, as long as they aren't trying to hug up on me on the beach or eat my food I dont care what they do. I was at a pool in vegas 3 weeks ago and there were fat white dudes everywhere and I couldn't hate because they left and got in bentleys with bad women :yeshrugs: I dont judge. Except for this fat white lady that ran over my foot in one of those fat folk carts in walmart as a kid... fukk her.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm a grown man. Fat people really and truly dont bother me for real, as long as they aren't trying to hug up on me on the beach or eat my food I dont care what they do. I was at a pool in vegas 3 weeks ago and there were fat white dudes everywhere and I couldn't hate because they left and got in bentleys with bad women :yeshrugs: I dont judge. Except for this fat white lady that ran over my foot in one of those fat folk carts in walmart as a kid... fukk her.

ehhhh...well, I'm just shallow like that.:ld:

:laugh: @ this fat nikka HipHopFan456 1 starring this. You clearly fit the description of one of these heathens I'm talking about. Stay your fat ass underwater bytch.:umad:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
ehhhh...well, I'm just shallow like that.:ld:

I feel you breh, I'm different in that regard. Maybe because I have a couple of fat people in my family. My grandma, which was one of, if not my most favorite person ever was also the best person I knew and she was a big lady. So I always had a different view on that subject.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
worst comparison ever, god damn. The fukk is wrong with some of you on this board?

laughter.gif

definitely up there

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
what about us chubby nikkas?

well, you're clearly fat so you can stay home too.

edit_preview.php

the nikka in the green swim trunks on the left is the limit. The fat bish on the right side sitting closer to the chick that's walking towards the photo, has no reason being there.

edit_preview.php

the chick on the left is the limit.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
fat, hairy dudes wearing speedos are the worst....

who remembers when shaving pubes was not standard
and chicks would go to the beach and hair would be crawling out of the bikini bottom?

as a young boy that shyt had me :huhldup:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
fat chicks are pretty disgusting and fat hairy guys :huhldup: but fat couples :wow2:

meanwhile-in-florida-usa-fat-guy-on-sunbed.jpg

fukk yall even doing at the beach? :why: hit the gym.

then they go in the water and all the kids starting drifting away until they got a quarter mile stretch to themselves :heh: