Fat people ruining your beach experience unappreciation thread

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Nothing worse than going to the beach on a Sunday afternoon to go relax and see the beautiful ocean/scenery while fraternizing with attractive and fit people only to get your peripherals polluted by these pudgy, bloated, toad shaped fat asses.
:beli:

I wish some countries would adapt a law that bans overweight people from coming to the beaches until they lose all that flab.

I would also add unattractive people, but that's being subjective. The thing I admire about some of these Mediterranean countries is, you hardy ever see fat people on the beach. Brazil also.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Yeah its annoying. I live in the 2nd fittest state and still see them id hate to live down south id be grossed out

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch all of the fat girls on the coli stay out of this thread smh.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Single-handedly one of the reasons why I don't like to chill at the beach no more. I swear people weren't this fat 15 years ago.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Let them fat people live; you should be having too much fun to worry about what they're doing.

A fat person ain't never ruined anything for me (besides insurance premiums).

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:skip: it aint that damn bad brehs

it ain't just girls either. I stay seeing these fat nikkas at my beach and shyt. matter fact, it's worse with the men because atleast there still some fat bytches who are insecure enough to know they ain't shyt so they have no reason for coming to the beach. These fat nikkas just don't give a fukk. That's another part that pisses me off alot.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Let them fat people live; you should be having too much fun to worry about what they're doing.

A fat person ain't never ruined anything for me (besides insurance premiums).

:dead:

I promise you guys every time I think I start to get better about my aversion to weight challenged people...I read something like this and relapse.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Attractive people :usure:

So in addition to attractive women, Y'all like looking at attractive men :mjpls:

Also SMH at a nikka making this thread and nikkas co signing him, somewhere on st0rmfr0nt or some similar site cacs is making a thread about "******s" ruining their experience at some public place.

Yall nikkas really be like "ew, a fat person" in real life? These are grown men too :dead:

With that being said, fat people don't really bother me :ld: