FAT BETRAYAL: Fat women coming at Lizzo neck for attempting to lose weight and get healthy...

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
"My heart sank" because someone who is clearly overweight decided to lose weight. Not by starving herself or taking diet pills, but out of self-love and development. Bonafide loser shyt.

And the crazy eyes on the first chick talking about "toxic diet culture" tells you everything you need to know.

I can't imagine types like this being taken seriously relationship-wise. I just can't.

Obese, Super liberal, toxic feminazis.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif
:mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There's a lot of crippling mental illness in America. You have your people who can cope and function, and then you have these people who don't need to interact with "polite" society. The media only targets right leaning crazies to highlight and ridicule but the insane asylum that is far left Twitter needs to be examined under a microscope as well. Black Civil Rights groups regularly align with these weirdos as well. Truly disgusting.

Also, don't these fatties know that they are at higher risk for poor outcomes if they are infected by "the disease." It's not positive for the body to succumb drowning in it's own fluids. I'm sure they wear masks and chastise those who do not, so why don't they lose weight if they are truly worried about their health?

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
If you not atleast actively working on your health habits. You gotta be some kind of toxic