FAT BETRAYAL: Fat women coming at Lizzo neck for attempting to lose weight and get healthy...

Daps
I wish I could see the interaction with these lard rights activists and their doctors

doctor: yo ima need you to chill with the triple bacon and cheddar hot pockets, your BMI is 178 points above the healthy range for your height :unimpressed:

pig: how fukking DARE you shame my beautiful plump body :pacspit:

doctor: look what I’m saying is you’re at increased for a heart attack, hypertension, stroke and stage 12 diabetes because you’re 5’3 and 312 pounds:gucci:

pig: I’m thicc and you’re hating. im sorry my body don’t align to your standards of beauty but *schoolboy q I’m gon eat gif*:feedme:

doctor: bytch your ankles and your heart are about to detonate :damn:
:dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Social Media is turning people retarded.
This behavior is not okay and should be shamed.

GrossMasculineArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

Sometimes he's straight up rude (imo) and off-putting to some of the women he speaks to, but I have to admit he's spot on 90% of the time.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
coli posters were hating on action bronson just the same :comeon:

crawl together ethos, if your chest muscles cant grip an ace of spade card you flabby.

Daps
The sad thing is that these fat women hate themselves and are self conscious and instead of doing the hard work of getting their bodies together, they want someone to validate them in their fatness.

I have a friend like that who is always making random comments about somebody fat shaming. And it's like, nah babe thats in your head. You think about it more than we do cause its eating you up inside.

Do the work to feel good about yourself.

But as someone on an exercise journey myself, I understand that it's a lot easier said than done.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
"If you's a fat one, put your clothes back on, before you start putting potholes in my lawn."

I remember when they went in on Missy when she dropped that line after she dropped her weight.

Being fat isn't a lifestyle that should be accepted/celebrated. The fact that these hypocritical fat fukks didn't have a problem with her showing her big ass at a NBA game with children present, but take umbrage with her trying to get healthy is beyond pathetic.

Last edited: