FAT BETRAYAL: Fat women coming at Lizzo neck for attempting to lose weight and get healthy...

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
What were y'all nikkas saying about kevin Samuel again......:sas2:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The fat broads did the same thing to Monique.

Their is only a small percentage of women who like being "fat", "plus sized", "curvy", etc. The rest of them are too lazy to attempt to lose weight & parade under the false narrative of being body conscious. If they had an opportunity to lose weight without the "hard work" of a diet or working out, they would do it in a heartbeat.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The main thing that miserable people hate the MOST is watching someone else try to do better for themselves :francis:
Gospel. I don’t really care for Lizzo but it’s funny seeing people get upset over her trying to better herself.

No different from when you see nikkas hating on brehs doing good for themselves:

“Oh you think you white now because you live in a nice house in the suburbs? You probably play golf and wear loafers now you sell out nikka!”

Meanwhile, those same ignorant negros spend their minimum wage checks on any European designer brands, to boost their low self esteem because they’re still in the projects.

No different from these “diet toxic culture” clowns. I thought body positivity is meant to represent all body types? Or is it, as many of us suspect, a way to deflect from fat bytches’ laziness? I’m waiting on the height positivity movement.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
"toxic diet culture"

whew.

We cannot allow a minority of loud online voices lead black people to destruction. Heart disease is killing us. High cholesterol is killing us. OBESITY is killing us. High blood pressure is killing us. Being obese is not a good thing, period. Now let's be clear about something. I am not saying obese people need to kill themselves, or hide in their homes, or never be seen...I respect them like anyone else. But they are dealing with a health issue that is dangerous, and to pretend otherwise is not woke or constructive. It's ignorant, and dangerous. I don't shyt on people who smoke tobacco either...but I will tell you that shyt is unhealthy and you need to do better.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
lol silly shyt. These people are ill.

Lizzo is making the right choice in deciding to lose the weight, but the minor backlash she’s getting, from these ill individuals, she’s gone have to eat that and I don’t feel sorry for her with the backlash she’s receiving.

People use these sick folk when it’s beneficial. They co-sign the agenda when it’s beneficial to them, but this stuff always comes back and bites em in the ass.