FAT BETRAYAL: Fat women coming at Lizzo neck for attempting to lose weight and get healthy...

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Who wants to be fat though? Every celeb woman that was on that fat love shyt has eventually lost weight. Them same bytches complaining would lose weight so damn fast if they’re fat asses weren’t so damn lazy

blah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These weirdos don't seem to understand that being fat isn't healthy. None of their "body positivity" bullshyt is gonna change that

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shame they tryna blame the industry for her wanting to change her diet like she didn't make the decision so she could live a healthy life. They don't care about her. They just happy to see a celebrity in the same situation they're in. Misery loves company.

She should've did like Adele and just showed up with results. Documenting everything allows miserable people to make the process more difficult than it needs to be.

But :salute: to her. Hope she follows through.

I agree with all of the bold.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I could see the interaction with these lard rights activists and their doctors

doctor: yo ima need you to chill with the triple bacon and cheddar hot pockets, your BMI is 178 points above the healthy range for your height :unimpressed:

pig: how fukking DARE you shame my beautiful plump body :pacspit:

doctor: look what I’m saying is you’re at increased for a heart attack, hypertension, stroke and stage 12 diabetes because you’re 5’3 and 312 pounds:gucci:

pig: I’m thicc and you’re hating. im sorry my body don’t align to your standards of beauty but *schoolboy q I’m gon eat gif*:feedme:

doctor: bytch your ankles and your heart are about to detonate :damn:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The internet in 2020:

If you want to your body right...that’s toxic

If you don’t pledge loyalty to fakkits, with or without wigs, you have a phobia and apparently are scare of em...

Calling Jews rich is anti-Semitic...

nikkas that ain’t out here diving in front of bullets for random black broads ain’t shyt...

Holding democrats, that we voted for, to task makes you MAGA...

I swear to god there’s some twilight zone levels of bullshyt going on now :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THE WORLD IS ENDING ON THE YEAR 6000 OF THE HEBREW CALANDER

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WAS WRITTEN

TOWARDS THE END OF TIMES, EVIL WILL BE AT ITS HIGHEST AND AN ACCEPTED FORM OF LIVING

HOMOSEXUALITY .. CHECK

GLUTTONY .. CHECK

FEMINISM .. CHECK

VANITY .. CHECK

ALL THESE THINGS, WHICH ARE EVIL TO THE CORE, ARE NOT ONLY BEING ACCEPTED, BUT THOROUGHLY PROMOTED

ITS A WRAP FOLKS