Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This is why children should be allowed to bully one another, when everything is off limits you end up with these fat slobs out here making signs about how we need to accept their laziness, gluttony and gelatinous bodies. I hate fat people, let me just say it right there, I look at them with pure disgust and contempt and part of me wishes there was a German dude out there that was really charismatic and hated them enough to form a political party and cleanse them from the world. This is what some of you nikkas and your love of fat white women has birthed, this is your legacy, look at what hath you wrought upon us.

tumblr_inline_mrlp0akgQE1qz4rgp.jpg

Son, she literally looks like she's melting but on the positive her stomach fold looks kind of like Africa. @Chris.B you been fukkin this chick breh :lupe:

tumblr_mqvvzm8ENj1symmvdo1_1280.jpg

She think she's sexy /\__/\___/\___/\________/\________________:dead:

tumblr_mqbb0mutJQ1symmvdo1_1280.jpg

I really wish we weren't at the top of the food chain, like there was some predator out there that lived in cities and towns that could hunt us down and eat us, the only way to get away from it would be able to run for more than 30 seconds. These fat fukks wouldn't leave the house, or they'd die.

tumblr_mqbaz9Es9U1symmvdo1_1280.jpg

No, just no, you need 1400 calories a day to undo the damage you've down to the only body you get. I cannot understand how someone could treat their body so poorly. I hate these muthafukkas man.

Here's the rest of these slobs, shyt got my blood pressure about to half of what their resting heart rates are, which is pretty high :mad:

http://ineedfatacceptance.tumblr.com/

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Let them fatties live b
they makin me look better

Nah fam, these fat muthafukkas gonna put an immense strain on the healthcare system. Plus, it's gonna get to the point where people who are in shape are gonna be looked at like there's something wrong.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Nah fam, these fat muthafukkas gonna put an immense strain on the healthcare system. Plus, it's gonna get to the point where people who are in shape are gonna be looked at like there's something wrong.

Nah fam I doubt that will ever happen

This one's actually kind of sexy.
And Fat Acceptance is necessary.
And I bet most of you nigz probably had big mommas. :bryan:
:camby: