Fast Lane, Takin It All, Breakin Ya Ankles, Chris Paul [Warriors @ Rockets] Official Game Thread

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
as houston's own booker t would say: we comin for you nikka.
tumblr_nb92ilFvdN1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That p*ssy nikka ducking this FADE.

Get yo bony ass on the court tonight KD! I know you reading this!!!

Strategic bullshyt from Kerr

If they win: "statement" game
If they lose: something something KD hurt, reg season games don't matter, etc

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Rockets fans going to celebrate their regular season championship tonight. 3rd year in a row. :pachaha:

At some point they'll realize why the rest of us could careless what Harden and their team accomplishes in the regular season. But I guess when you haven't won anything of significance in 20+ years this is the result.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rockets fans going to celebrate their regular season championship tonight. 3rd year in a row. :pachaha:

At some point they'll realize why the rest of us could careless what Harden and their team accomplishes in the regular season. But I guess when you haven't won anything of significance in 20+ years this is the result.

Lakers celebrating finally ending LeBron’s playoff streaks, by signing him:wow:

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
How you feel about this @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman? Seem like the Rockets have GSW's attention.

:mjlol: Warrior stans fronting like this game is meaningless when both the head coach and the star player have said this is an opportunity to make a statement to the rest of the NBA is so indicative of Warrior stan mentality. No group outside Trump supporters is more adept at moving goalposts, exercising backbreaking mental gymnastics, and managing to portray themselves as victims.