(Fast 9 trailer)I defended Fast 8 torpedo scene ....but "Uncharted 4 Platforming" with cars?!?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyways, I've never seen any of these movies.

@ least watch the first one :yes:

the rest don’t really compare but I still enjoy them for what they are...even ‘tokyo drift’ grew on me somewhat...‘hobbes and shaw’ was the only one I didn’t like but technically that’s not part of the series

the first one was a “cult” classic for me and my crew tho...especially since we were into street racing @ the time...used to be @ starrett city and/or hunts point back in the day

Daps
Somebody in tha comments said no matter what happens between dom and his brother tha movie's gonna end like all tha other F&F movies, Dom and his brother hugging it out, sharing a corona and praying at tha dinner table, waxing poetic about 'la familia':mjlol:

Nobody wins when la familia feuds :mjgrin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
shyt gonna be raw. They are going to be racing Aliens in space. :wow:

Ludacris is going to hack an Alien spaceship in 30 seconds.:wow:

We going to find out Dom is actually a half bred humanoid mixed with an Alien species. :wow:

Dom is a Furyan. :wow:

2e63cade2184051accd7dacbb099937f.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
@ least watch the first one :yes:

the rest don’t really compare but I still enjoy them for what they are...even ‘tokyo drift’ grew on me somewhat...‘hobbes and shaw’ was the only one I didn’t like but technically that’s not part of the series

the first one was a “cult” classic for me and my crew tho...especially since we were into street racing @ the time...used to be @ starrett city and/or hunts point back in the day

You know what? I've been avoiding these movies for damn near 20 years but I think I may finally give it a shot after all this time.

I can't believe they got 9 of these joints since 2001

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what? I've been avoiding these movies for damn near 20 years but I think I may finally give it a shot after all this time.

I can't believe they got 9 of these joints since 2001

we watched the first one so much we knew it line for line @ one point...slightly over the top but still plausible to an extent...after that the story began challenging fans’ ability to suspend disbelief lol...but I like the characters and the action so I’ve seen them all