Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please,
Share?

:jawalrus:

Imma go off the top and keep it short

The benefits of the holocaust happening, are to apparent to be a coincidence i.e.

The creation of Israel in 1948, smack bang in the middle of the middle east. Which the Western governements, Western companies that controlled the oil industry etc etc knew would be VERY VERY valuable in years to come.

150+ billion of reperations has been handed to Israel by USA/ Germany since the holocaust. Take note the persecution us Stolen africans have endured and still endure to this day, and we haven't recieved a penny in reperations

Considering what Hitler "alledgedly" done to the Jews, they have turned around and done the EXACT same thing to the Palestinians :childplease: there are concentration camps in Gaza as we speak

78% of what was Palestine is now Israel, these people are not feeble and unable to defend themselves as they'd like to think. And with that Reparations money, Israel now has the best Army in the world.

How do you think Israel were able to defeat Syria, Lebanon, Egypt at the same time all in 6 days.
They got "backin" of a next kind

Concentration camps during WWII were not uncommon, USA had concentration camps for Japanese Citizens. I also hear it would take 30years to kill that amount of people with the methods the Nazi's supposedly used

Its no denying the holocaust is crammed down our throats, just go look at Netflix for further reference, and compare that to how many docus they have on the trans atlantic slave trade :ufdup:

Imho people did die in the Holocaust, not through systematic killing but by disease and starvation. Most of the images we've seen have been stagged by propaganda forces. Also I believe the numbers were inflated

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
c'mon this is not true...like nas said I am a Columbia record slave..now get paid...

you named only a few artists out there out of many and even these artist are run by "them"..yeah they have a subsidiary that they have partial control over but they are not the true shot callers...the little board they have over the larger company call stakeholders are the ones who make the major calls.

Yeah they make good money but they still dont completely run it..ex

Bad Boy Records (originally Bad Boy Entertainment) is a record label founded in 1993 by producer/rapper/entrepreneur Sean "Diddy" Combs.[1][2] Today, it operates as a subsidiary of Universal Music Group, and is distributed by Interscope Records

Rappers talk a big talk like when Jay Z says he owns the Nets etc etc and he owns under 1%...Yeah diddy, 50, and cash money are making $$$ but please believe they are owned by the "them"
Even though I agree technically they are owned by "them" I wonder what is the point or mindset of those that always wanna say such? Its also usually people that are owned by "them" too for way less living check to check so what does that make them cats? That's what I don't get almost everybody answers to somebody else at the end of the day.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Even though I agree technically they are owned by "them" I wonder what is the point or mindset of those that always wanna say such? Its also usually people that are owned by "them" too for way less living check to check so what does that make them cats? That's what I don't get almost everybody answers to somebody else at the end of the day.

I dont and im only 23!

Jews got you losers maddd

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I dont and im only 23!

Jews got you losers maddd
Ok champ whatever makes you feel better but you don't even fit what I was talking about so I'll just chalk it up to insecurity :manny: Damn shame its a Philadelphian with this insecurity trait it hurts my heart.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ok champ whatever makes you feel better but you don't even fit what I was talking about so I'll just chalk it up to insecurity :manny: Damn shame its a Philadelphian with this insecurity trait it hurts my heart.

Wasnt calling you a loser

The two senetences werent related

The Holocaust deniers are the losers

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Off topic: Jews hated Master P back in the late 90's. One of the only nikkaz to make millions in the entertainment industry without going through Jews.

Jews will never let no Master P shytt ever happen again.

that's why they go out of there way to paint him as wack, or at best, they'll throw back-handed compliments.

you never see the media doing that to anybody else. not even the real wack dudes.

and dikkheads swallow that chit up.

edit: just realized that a young XXL magazine was at the forefront of it. the same mag that became c00n central by 2003-2004, doing all the master's bidding. is that supposed to be a coincidence?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I would have to disagree with Farrakhan.

There are two non-mainstream record labels, who have black entertainers that are not Jewish run, owned, or influenced.
1. Mike Varney of Shrapnel Records. It is a metal-based recording company and there are black musicians on that label, Greg Howe and Tony MacAlpine are two guitarist who have recordings with that label.
2. And, someone already mentioned Master P.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Explain how the holocoust was fake,
This is interesting.

I don't believe it was fake.

Truth is the truth. Messenger is just a messenger.

exactly, people always try to discredit the messenger as if the MESSAGE itself isn't the truth. Do you care about truth or do you care about how the truth is packaged and make to look? :usure:

Jose Canseco send help

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:why: you aint come in tc tonight since you were up :peas:

nikkas were spitting that knowledge tonight :whoo:
:to: I came in for a min or two but I jumped in the convo too late and couldn't get with the program. I didn't come in as my usually TC name.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Explain how the holocoust was fake,
This is interesting.

A lot more Russians and Poles died than Jews. A lot of the Nazi had Jewish affiliations. These Jews aren't even the Jesus Jews. They just took the religion and shyt. They are basically Khazars from Russia copying the great Jews from Jerusalem.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

There are two non-mainstream record labels, who have black entertainers that are not Jewish run, owned, or influenced.
1. Mike Varney of Shrapnel Records. It is a metal-based recording company and there are black musicians on that label, Greg Howe and Tony MacAlpine are two guitarist who have recordings with that label.
2. And, someone already mentioned Master P.

Come on breh, over in 100's of the industry is Jewish and you only can name like 4 or 5 Black powerful faces. That's it. If that doesn't answer his point, I don't know what does.

Look at America's richest people. Most are Jewish, the rest are white and Oprah is the only Black person. She's an entertainer. That's it. Just an entertainer. Her biggest product is OWN. That's an entertainment company.

Daps

:wtb:
Pawgin Brehs Music Group is irrelevant in this discussion homie. We're talking about the record companies with the big cojones.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
never seen that nikka but I did see the Bugatti that birdman paid cash for:myman: please show me a pic of that whiteboy jumping out a phantom or something slick.

The Goat poster ^. This post reminds me of arguing with ppl back in my younger days. hahah

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Come on breh, over in 100's of the industry is Jewish and you only can name like 4 or 5 Black powerful faces. That's it. If that doesn't answer his point, I don't know what does.
Well, the point I was making was not 'all' black entertainers are controlled. I'm just saying there are small number of independent record labels that are not dependent on the 'man'.

Look at America's richest people. Most are Jewish
The World's Billionaires List - Forbes

In the grand scheme of things, there are only two out of eight in the top ten richest in the world who are Jewish. It's interesting to note the richest man is Mexican. :cpr: