Farrakhan says Jewish people control black entertainers

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: How is a jew eating off nikkas like Jim Jones that get 8 dollars a cd? a cd is only like 13 dollars 8 dollars = more than half

ok. i get it. sarcasm. (i hope!:whew:) blank cds dont just create themselves outta thin air do they? theres a whole creation process that the blank cd gotta go through at a factory somewhere first, right?. so somebody gotta pay for the blank cds before jim jones even puts any music on the cd right? then you gotta put artwork and other miscellaneous shyt on the cd. so the c.ac who is most likely a jew is giving jim jones $8 upfront before he clears any of the money that went into buying the blank cds that jim jones needs for his music business to run while only keeping $5 for himself? :snoop:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
We control the white ones too... Props to scooter Braun

Jews invented the entertainment industry... It goes back to vaudeville and the Yiddish theaters... Can't blame Jews for being prominent in an industry that they started

Can i blame them for slave contracts and corrupt business practices designed to steal peoples money and work ?

Yall didnt invent entertainment you invented the the dirty business model that runs it....

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Can i blame them for slave contracts and corrupt business practices designed to steal peoples money and work ?

Yall didnt invent entertainment you invented the the dirty business model that runs it....

People should read the fine print

If you're entering into a business transaction... Figure out how to negotiate or prepare to get fukked. That's how it works

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
ok. i get it. sarcasm. (i hope!:whew:) blank cds dont just create themselves outta thin air do they? theres a whole creation process that the blank cd gotta go through at a factory somewhere first, right?. so somebody gotta pay for the blank cds before jim jones even puts any music on the cd right? then you gotta put artwork and other miscellaneous shyt on the cd. so the c.ac who is most likely a jew is giving jim jones $8 upfront before he clears any of the money that went into buying the blank cds that jim jones needs for his music business to run while only keeping $5 for himself? :snoop:

nikka shut the fukk up, you just said a whole lot of nothing, This thread is dumb, everyone knows that white people run the world but lets not act like these rappers are getting flat out pimped by some behind the scene evil villain type jews. Nobody even sells albums anymore, most rappers eat healthy off of show money and endorsment deals (dre beats, Vitamin water). Sure we have snakes in the game but they aren't all jewish. Diddy and Dame are 2 nikkas that snaked mad artists and they look like me and u.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought this was common knowledge?

It is. These cats just don't want to face the fact their favorite rappers are getting bent over for a record deal, check and pretty much everything else.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka shut the fukk up, you just said a whole lot of nothing, This thread is dumb, everyone knows that white people run the world but lets not act like these rappers are getting flat out pimped by some behind the scene evil villain type jews. Nobody even sells albums anymore, most rappers eat healthy off of show money and endorsment deals (dre beats, Vitamin water). Sure we have snakes in the game but they aren't all jewish. Diddy and Dame are 2 nikkas that snaked mad artists and they look like me and u.

nygga, i was givin your fool azz the benefit of the doubt for sarcasm when you said jim jones keeps 8 dollars for every cd he sell. but you really was serious! :mindblown: then when you see your math is fukked up, your "rap nygga for a father figure" cheerleadin azz wanna go into defense mode like you the one gettin the rap show money. youre the one who brought up album sales in the first place, but now you wanna switch it up to headphones which by the way, who do you think owns the other half of dre beats? yeah, a c.ac that just happens to be a jew. when a muthafukka makes money off you, not with you thats called pimpin. p diddy works for Bertelsmann Music Group - aka c.acs & jews. now the real question is why the fukk is uninformed nygga like yourself tearing down other nyggas but biggin up jews on hip hop website with this much zeal?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: can't give credit for stating the obvious, just cause of your celebrity.

He need to stfu. Why he aint attacking the fools keeping these Jews rich, Along with killing they own community.

He should be targeting the artists.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
No one's making them work at these places. It's a choice. Why are we always acting like we don't have choices? There's always: work for yourself. don't work.