So Cal
:mjcry: Henry
full
wtf bruh?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Well okay then :whew:

Pretty much my reaction after watching the premiere. It set up everything nicely from the shootout in the diner with Lil Culkin and Judge Judy, to Dunst hitting him and Todd finishing the job. How is she going to just drive home with a man hanging out her windshield and fix hamburger helper like nothing is wrong? :skip:I thought she would be cheating on him, but she's trying to play off a deadly hit and run :bryan:. I hope he at least got to smash after covering up her mess. Homie has been eating good since Breaking Bad though, Todd looking all doughy.

It's going to be interesting to see how everything plays out now.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Well okay then :whew:

Pretty much my reaction after watching the premiere. It set up everything nicely from the shootout in the diner with Lil Culkin and Judge Judy, to Dunst hitting him and Todd finishing the job. How is she going to just drive home with a man hanging out her windshield and fix hamburger helper like nothing is wrong? :skip:I thought she would be cheating on him, but she's trying to play off a deadly hit and run :bryan:. I hope he at least got to smash after covering up her mess. Homie has been eating good since Breaking Bad though, Todd looking all doughy.

It's going to be interesting to see how everything plays out now.
Todd sounded dumb as fukk" i thought you said you hit a deer" :comeon: that dude wasn't covered in blood for no reason.

Ron Swanson as the conspiracy guy looks like it'll be gold.