Far right bigot, chaya (libsoftiktok owner) does an interview with taylor Lorenz and she's as dull as a dish soap

concise

Veteran
Daps

I'm surprised that someone like this is showing her face in public these days.

I'm even more surprised that Oklahoma picked an Orthodox Jewish woman from Brooklyn with no experience in education to serve in any capacity in education policy.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I'm even more surprised that Oklahoma picked an Orthodox Jewish woman from Brooklyn with no experience in education to serve in any capacity in education policy.
oklahoma's a state where they force children to use the restroom of the sex they were assigned at birth, then kill them for doing so

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
ashkenazi jews are inbred cacs with a selfish, paranoid pagan cult behind them

Unless they're talking about money, the holocaust, or themselves, they draw blanks

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

Why hasn't someone sued her yet :gucci:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't these two have serious beef? I'm surprised she answering questions for her, I thought she doxxed Taylor Lorenz a couple years ago or maybe Taylor doxxed her, I forget the exact details. I can understand Taylor trying to talk to her since she is a journalist, but I'm surprised Chaya wouldn't just be like fukk off. :patrice:

concise

Veteran
Daps
don't these two have serious beef? I'm surprised she answering questions for her, I thought she doxxed Taylor Lorenz a couple years ago or maybe Taylor doxxed her, I forget the exact details. I can understand Taylor trying to talk to her since she is a journalist, but I'm surprised Chaya wouldn't just be like fukk off. :patrice:

The interview just dropped earlier today.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
To keep it a buck, the interviewer comes off way worse and idk…either disingenuous or stupid. Specifically at the point where they speak about carrying on a lie in the mainstream. And she’s like what’s the harm in that? And doubles down on that with what’s the material harm in that?

Leaving the trans shyt aside and just focusing on that concept…..Jan 6th, deterioration in faith in institutions, when CDC and medical people lied/pushed propaganda on black people back in the day, the lies that black people are inferior or ‘deserve’ discrimination, etc etc

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

She was doxxed and forced to show her face. Taylor Lorenz, the woman interviewing her, is the journalist that doxxed that so I'm surprised she even did this interview to begin with. Probably wants attention.

Taylor did indeed dox Chaya. I'm shocked as well. Taylor revealed who the previously anonymous Libs of Tik Tok owner was. I'm surprised they're so chill.