Far Cry 5 (Official Thread)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know Ubisoft gets a lot of hate around here, but as a black man I have appreciated the diversity in their games.

They are seemingly the only big AAA developer that's been able to get it "right" when it comes to the diversity of their games settings and characters.

Now with Far cry 5

They've taken it to middle America and made white people the villains:banderas:

And now white people are mad after decades of shooting brown faces with not a single complaint. The first big game where white people/culture is villainous has them all in their feelings.

If you are a gamer and are anything other than a white Male you should be supporting Ubisoft. I know I'm gonna give them my money day one for this one.

:salute:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Now you guys realize why I stan Ubihard so much. That petition is a joke btw. But cacs are furious and see this as an attack on christian middle Americans. The fact they identify and sympathize with religious zealots is telling. They will say Waco was an overbearing government but want to wipe the earth of every muslim(and people of color)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Now you guys realize why I stan Ubihard so much. That petition is a joke btw. But cacs are furious and see this as an attack on christian middle Americans. The fact they identify and sympathize with religious zealots is telling. They will say Waco was an overbearing government but want to wipe the earth of every muslim(and people of color)

You told dem nikkaz :wow: