Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon: Who's in?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Did all side missions, main missions and collectables, overall took me around 13 hours. Had a great time with this gem, gonna replay it later this year on the hardest difficulty.

I :eat: well of this one

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Just beat it :whoo: that last mission :ohlawd:
Dunno how y'all cranked 13 hours out of it though, I'm prolly at around 8-10 with doing all the missions, collecting everything, killing every animal.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Played the demo on PS3 and recently got it on sale on Steam (playing with a game pad... I hate using keyboards). Really fun game. Perfectly captures the cheesy 1980s scifi/action movie vibe. If this was a movie, I'd expect to see this made fun of by MST3K/RiffTrax.

I LOVE the dystopian Tron look. The dialogue and in-game text is pretty funny with references and homages to the '80s (like the weapons upgrade side quest to kill turtles in the sewer and the description of VHS rentals).

The soundtrack is AMAZING. One of the best I've ever heard for a video game and it's turned me on to a lot of similar bands and music. Plan on buying the soundtrack soon.

Never really got into Far Cry. I think I owned the first or second one and didn't play much of it, but I'm liking this one a lot.

Daps
The soundtrack is AMAZING. One of the best I've ever heard for a video game and it's turned me on to a lot of similar bands and music. Plan on buying the soundtrack soon.

Funny you bumped this thread and mention this, I was just listening to the soundtrack on spotify :banderas: straight crack...

This game was crazy fun, one of the few game where I did every mission,side mission,collected what is to be collected, unlocked every weapon upgrade ect ect... I usually just beat the main mission,play a lil multi(if game has it) then bounce, but this game!?:banderas:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Funny you bumped this thread and mention this, I was just listening to the soundtrack on spotify :banderas: straight crack...

This game was crazy fun, one of the few game where I did every mission,side mission,collected what is to be collected, unlocked every weapon upgrade ect ect... I usually just beat the main mission,play a lil multi(if game has it) then bounce, but this game!?:banderas:
Yeah, I'm doing all the adventure/rescue side missions. Not sure if I'll worry about all the TVs though.

Too bad Ubisoft says there won't be a sequel. They did say they have a unique idea for another standalone entry though. I'd love to see Blood Dragon 2 though.

bunnz17

Pro
Daps
Just finished an hour ago. Went quick through the mission, enjoyed every second. I wish there were more games like this to play. Nostalgic as fukk!

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Was checking my library last week & forgot i had this downloaded.

Short game, beat it over the weekend. Was entertained

I recognized a lot of those 80s references

:flabbynsick: