Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon: Who's in?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Well its not appealing... This is a money grab idea. Farcry is appealing Because of how good it looks and plays, this looks :huhldup: and sounds half-baked
To me a cash grab would be some weak DLC using the exact same back ground as the original to me this looks like a fun little expansion, as long as there are animals to hunt and free roaming to do sign me up

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Impressions from IGN, at first reading I was like :woah: then I got to good part :salute:
Blood Dragon begins with a shockingly linear sequence which made me immediately fear that Far Cry's iconic expansive environments were going to be replaced with claustrophobic corridors. The opening is a limited and confining series of tutorials and dry encounters. Admittedly the self-reference in the tutorial points to Ubisoft's willingness to make fun of themselves, but the opening 30 minutes left me fearing the worst. Thankfully this prologue is merely an entryway into a much more compelling world. Once you get past the disappointing opening, Blood Dragon bares its teeth and reveals just why it deserves to be called a Far Cry game.

With your hero stranded in a neon-tinted prehistoric wasteland, the experience becomes a familiar open world affair with one major addition: the titular beasts that roam the environment are simultaneously a grave threat and your most useful weapon. If you don't tread carefully near the laser-firing lizards, you'll quickly find yourself torn to shreds. But using the various cybernetic hearts that you cultivate (read: rip out) from the bodies of your enemies, you can take control of the beasts and use them in a variety of tactical ways.

There's a ton of potential to be had in using the Blood Dragons to your advantage while raiding a garrison. In the brief time I spent in the world, I managed to lure a pack of the critters to the walls of an encampment, where they proceeded to wreak havoc eye-laser-style on my enemies. This gave me the perfect opportunity to slink in through the back, take out some distracted guards with stealth kills, and eventually gain control over the entire compound. This skirmish could've played out in dozens of ways, and I can't wait to dig in and start playing around in Ubisoft's sandbox.
:whoo: that's what I like to hear breh's

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's been leaked already on the internet(for PC) I heard. I'm not bothering though. Hell I haven't even finished FC3 yet. I've been slipping hard on new games.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
The music, the Robocop gun and Michael Bien sold me on this and Im probably the only one that thinks the Far Cry are boring as shyt after awhile....this looks fun in a stupid way:yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:whistle:

PC Master Race

fc3_blooddragon_d3d116osq0.png

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not feeling this. I felt like if they wanted to make sort of a standalone FC3 addon, they should have done a Robin Hood game. They could have converted the island into a forest setting and let you run wild with the bow and arrow. Robbing mofos in the woods and then taking it back to certain poor areas to build them up and make safe houses or safe zones rather, for yourself.....all so you could eventually take out the Sheriff of Nottingham. Sh!t would be fire. I don't like this techo sh!t they got going on in those pictures.

JohnB

Pro
Daps
this is obviously made to appeal for 80s fans, i don't expect people who are into zombie and war shooters to be into this

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'm not feeling this. I felt like if they wanted to make sort of a standalone FC3 addon, they should have done a Robin Hood game. They could have converted the island into a forest setting and let you run wild with the bow and arrow. Robbing mofos in the woods and then taking it back to certain poor areas to build them up and make safe houses or safe zones rater, for yourself.....all so you could eventually take out the Sheriff of Nottingham. Sh!t would be fire. I don't like this techo sh!t they got going on in those pictures.

:ohhh:

you're gay:queen:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the children itt need to go the fukk to bed because they dont understand whats going on in here.

grown men will be :salute: as soon as they hear the fukkIN MUSIC in this game

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they killed it with the music. I wish you could get rid of the scan-lines filter though