Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon: Who's in?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I know there are a lot Far Cry 3 fans on this website and just wondering who else is hyped about this new stand alone game?
It's supposed to be like a 80s cheesy sci fi movie and it even stars Micheal Beane (Reese from Terminator)
Farcry Blood Dragon
Check out the cheesy website
:heh:
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80's VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who's fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon doesn't require a copy of Far Cry 3.
farcry3bd1.jpg

farcry3bd2.jpg

farcry3bd3.jpg

farcry3bd4.jpg

farcry3bd5.jpg

I'm hyped for another game using the Far Cry 3 engine, stealth take downs etc.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
shyt looks like garbage to me and i was probably the biggest fan of far cry 3 on this forum.....they gonna ruin the value of the far cry name with this shyt :to:

I hope i am wrong tho :sadcam:
Dude it's supposed to look like a cheesy breh, that's part of the appeal

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how i feel about this... if they have mutant zombie wild life i'll consider tho

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I know there are a lot Far Cry 3 fans on this website and just wondering who else is hyped about this new stand alone game?
It's supposed to be like a 80s cheesy sci fi movie and it even stars Micheal Beane (Reese from Terminator)
Farcry Blood Dragon
Check out the cheesy website
:heh:

farcry3bd1.jpg

farcry3bd2.jpg

farcry3bd3.jpg

farcry3bd4.jpg

farcry3bd5.jpg

I'm hyped for another game using the Far Cry 3 engine, stealth take downs etc.

How much is it gonna cost?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Dude playing sucks balls and prolly never played far cry 3 but the game looks dope, if it's open world with cyber/mutant animals I'm in there like swim wear

DMR

Killa
Daps
I love FC3, but Ive got mixed feelings about this, will check it out tho