Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them [Harry Potter Spin-Off] Nov. 18, 2016

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Great flick. Saw it last night with some friends, and shyt was beyond what any of us expected.

Enough nods to the OG series to keep the avid fanbase geeked, but still solid enough to standalone.

Surprisingly dark. Guess JK figures after Deathly Hallows, majority of her readers/viewers are all grown, and are used to the Wizarding World being full a' death and the like.

Legit hyped for any of the next entries they decide to throw out there.

Wonderin which direction they might take after. They ended it nicely wrapped up if they wanted to walk away, but with some ends they could consider "loose" for the sake of continuity. After the Grindewald reveal, there were some folks thinking the new series might end with a Grindelwald/Young DumbleGOAT showdown.

Daps
saw it yesterday. was pretty great. I'm surprised that I even liked it since I felt that david yate's harry potter movies were pretty mediocre.
Newt and tina were ridiculously adorable. why did he just leave :mjcry:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Great flick. Saw it last night with some friends, and shyt was beyond what any of us expected.

Enough nods to the OG series to keep the avid fanbase geeked, but still solid enough to standalone.

Surprisingly dark. Guess JK figures after Deathly Hallows, majority of her readers/viewers are all grown, and are used to the Wizarding World being full a' death and the like.

Legit hyped for any of the next entries they decide to throw out there.

Wonderin which direction they might take after. They ended it nicely wrapped up if they wanted to walk away, but with some ends they could consider "loose" for the sake of continuity. After the Grindewald reveal, there were some folks thinking the new series might end with a Grindelwald/Young DumbleGOAT showdown.

Yeah, I think you're right, they set it up for a build up to a showdown. And they also wrapped it up enough in case it flopped. Really great started groundwork. If that showdown happens it has to be spectacular because the anticipation is gonna be high.

saw it yesterday. was pretty great. I'm surprised that I even liked it since I felt that david yate's harry potter movies were pretty mediocre.

As much as I love the series, I agree Yates direction was lacking. This was much better, more on par with what Cauron accomplished.

Daps
Great starting point for the next 4 movies. Weak ending but still good movie

Colin Farrell :mjcry: he killed the role. F johnny deep :pacspit:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
This was one of my best movies I've seen so far this year

I can't explain it but everything about it was just perfect especially if you are a Harry Potter fan

The way they set up the world is just so amazing and I really like the theme with the creatures

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never read the books or even really knew about them.

How were the visuals in this?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I never read the books or even really knew about them.

How were the visuals in this?
you talking the Book the movie got it's name from? Cause that book doesn't even have a story, it's just a bunch of pages talking about beast and shyt iirc.

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
I saw it last night...I loved it, took me back to the HP days :wow: the ending was unexpected. There are gonna be more movies after this, but the crazy thing is that the movie is set in 1926, the year Voldemort is born (a little foreshadowing). So they're gonna show him during his orphanage and Hogwart years. I'm ready :blessed: