FANTASTIC BEASTS 3: THE SECRETS OF DUMBLEDORE (Trailer 2) April 2022

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the movie. Will probably never watch it again, but I did enjoy it.

I do agree, they should probably wrap this up with the next film and focus on something else regarding the Wizarding World.

The dumbledore shyt is actually a really good story if done right. They’re just fukkin it up with too much unnecessary dialogue

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, the way Depp played Grinelwald, you could tell he was just manipulating Dumbledore but this new guy makes it seems like he’s weak for Dumbledore.

I don’t like the way the character was written. He’s suppose to be just as sadistic as Voldemort, if not worse.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Also, the way Depp played Grinelwald, you could tell he was just manipulating Dumbledore but this new guy makes it seems like he’s weak for Dumbledore.

I don’t like the way the character was written. He’s suppose to be just as sadistic as Voldemort, if not worse.
No he’s not…. Harry Potter lord tells us grindelwald was not a psycho like Tom… he’s not sadistic at all :mjlol: :mjlol: He was a true leader meanwhile Tom was just a nikka who killed you fart next him

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he’s not…. Harry Potter lord tells us grindelwald was not a psycho like Tom… he’s not sadistic at all :mjlol: :mjlol: He was a true leader meanwhile Tom was just a nikka who killed you fart next him

Tf? He killed innocent muggles, mudbloods, AND pure bloods. He convinced his followers that non-magics were the enemy. How is that not psycho?

He made a blood vow with the only person strong enough to defeat him. He laughed when Dumbledore fought his brother when he opposed the gay shyt.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Tf? He killed innocent muggles, mudbloods, AND pure bloods. He convinced his followers that non-magics were the enemy. How is that not psycho?

He made a blood vow with the only person strong enough to defeat him. He laughed when Dumbledore fought his brother when he opposed the gay shyt.
Ok but let’s not compare him to Tom :mjlol: :mjlol: .. Tom wanted to hitler muggles
Tom was unhinged